BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2017 3:23 pm  #1

Caption Competition Week 109

And here is a new one. Have fun:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 14, 2017 10:11 am  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 109

"Jaaaaawn! The military outlet are having a huge sale - hurry up!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 14, 2017 11:01 am  #3

Great one! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 15, 2017 7:06 pm  #4

(Thank you for bringing these back!)

John very quickly regretted his suggestion that Sherlock audition for The Pirates of Penzance

Clueing for looks.

June 18, 2017 6:51 pm  #5

I love your ideas! Come on, there must be more, this is such a hilarious moment. 

June 20, 2017 8:21 pm  #6

"No, Mycroft, NO! Not this cookie! This was made by John for me!"

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 20, 2017 8:53 pm  #7

Great one, nakahara!

July 11, 2017 5:13 am  #8

(I know this answer may have been used previously, but just can't resist...):

"Oh - oohhhhhhh -Oke!    La- homa where the wind comes
  sweeping down the plain....."🎵

July 11, 2017 11:50 am  #9

Great one, Carl! Btw, I have not set a deadline because there is not much activity at present so just fire away. I would love to read more captions!

October 7, 2017 3:55 pm  #10

CarlPowers wrote:

"Oh - oohhhhhhh -Oke! La- homa where the wind comes

So if anyone is still reading this - the Oscar goes to Carl Powers! 

I would love to continue this game so if Carl - or anyone else - is up for another round, just have a go. 

October 7, 2017 3:58 pm  #11

CarlPowers wrote:

"Oh - oohhhhhhh -Oke! La- homa where the wind comes

So if anyone is still reading this - the Oscar goes to Carl Powers! 

I would love to continue this game so if Carl - or anyone else - is up for another round, just have a go. 

October 9, 2017 12:15 am  #12

I would like to, as well. Carl Powers hasn't been online in a while, though, I don't think.

Clueing for looks.

October 9, 2017 7:10 am  #13

Feel free to make one of your own, Yitzock. 

Board footera