BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2017 5:27 pm  #3301

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I guess it's a mystery. Or maybe it's some sort of vintage 1960s merch that someone found?

Clueing for looks.

June 22, 2017 9:39 am  #3302

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 22, 2017 1:54 pm  #3303

Is that a red (white?) carpet event for something?

Clueing for looks.

June 22, 2017 5:00 pm  #3304

Sexy man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 22, 2017 6:38 pm  #3305

Damn Martin.  *drool* *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 23, 2017 7:08 am  #3306

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 23, 2017 11:12 am  #3307

Yitzock wrote:

Is that a red (white?) carpet event for something?

LONDON, ENGLAND - JUNE 21: Martin Freeman attends the European Premiere of ‘Baby Driver’ at Cineworld Leicester Square on June 21, 2017 in London, England.

http://mylastvow.tumblr.com/post/162094265127/watsonsdick-london-england-june-21-martin

June 23, 2017 2:05 pm  #3308

Ah. Thank you nakahara.

Clueing for looks.

June 23, 2017 4:36 pm  #3309

The one with the gun:  should be illegal to look that hot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 25, 2017 4:12 pm  #3310

nakahara wrote:

Jesus Christ Martin!  Are you trying to kill me???

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 25, 2017 4:13 pm  #3311

I know.
He looks almost as good as Andrew did on TV this morning!

June 26, 2017 9:46 pm  #3312

June 27, 2017 5:33 am  #3313

Driving Martin is hot Martin!

June 27, 2017 7:57 am  #3314

June 27, 2017 1:12 pm  #3315

June 27, 2017 3:37 pm  #3316

Brilliant actor and lovely man.

June 29, 2017 7:38 pm  #3317

Just when I think Martin has hit is apex of hotness he goes and takes it to a higher level. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 1, 2017 8:28 pm  #3318

July 1, 2017 8:34 pm  #3319

Funny man.

July 2, 2017 9:08 pm  #3320

Board footera