BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2016 9:59 pm  #1021

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

I've been looking at the photos from that event on Tumblr.  It looks like he and Martin were having fun.

Clueing for looks.

December 19, 2016 10:13 pm  #1022

It is lovely to see Benedict and Martin finally together again and having fun. They both looked awesome. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 19, 2016 10:15 pm  #1023

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 19, 2016 10:27 pm  #1024

Fantastic gif! They are both cool!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 19, 2016 10:44 pm  #1025

Nice gif.  This photoshoot is full of smiles and "aw"s from me.

Clueing for looks.

December 20, 2016 7:41 am  #1026

Benedict in a presence of a "bride":

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 20, 2016 10:02 am  #1027

He looked STUNNING last night. His laugh made me burst into one myself! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 20, 2016 12:14 pm  #1028

Benedict met with "Dr. B" to learn some "elec & mag" for The Current War

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 20, 2016 1:09 pm  #1029

Awesome! He takes his characters seriously! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 20, 2016 2:20 pm  #1030

He takes EVERY character seriously. Because he is a brilliant actor. I really admire him for his passion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 29, 2016 6:43 pm  #1031

December 29, 2016 7:24 pm  #1032

Nice of him to pose for the photo! 

And he's looking good! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 21, 2017 5:38 pm  #1033

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

June 21, 2017 5:45 pm  #1034

Fantastic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 22, 2017 6:50 pm  #1035

*sobbing*
They're all in Atlanta!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 22, 2017 6:51 pm  #1036

Lucky you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 26, 2017 8:19 pm  #1037

June 26, 2017 8:21 pm  #1038

Fabulous pix.

June 26, 2017 10:04 pm  #1039

June 27, 2017 5:29 am  #1040

And action!

Board footera