BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2017 4:11 pm  #42041

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

The cheekbones!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 18, 2017 6:42 pm  #42042

When the images from the BAFTAs this year started appearing on Tumblr, it took me a little while to realize that they were new, whoops. But I don't like them any less for that!

Clueing for looks.

May 19, 2017 7:03 am  #42043

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 19, 2017 8:29 am  #42044

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 19, 2017 9:53 am  #42045

May 19, 2017 10:26 am  #42046

This man is illegaly handsome.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

May 19, 2017 10:29 am  #42047

Yitzock wrote:

ewige wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I still can't get over how handsome he made that scruff.

I wonder whether Ben was as complicated about his scruff as Marting was about his moustache

I don't know, I never thought of that! Haha.

Also, in a not mean-spirited way, I'd just like to note that how you spelled "Martin" in that post is a typo that I have made many times (adding a "g" at the end), and so your post made me chuckle and reassured me that I am not the only one who has done that.

Oops

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

May 19, 2017 1:54 pm  #42048

Those blue eyes!

Clueing for looks.

May 19, 2017 4:45 pm  #42049

Lovely Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 19, 2017 7:06 pm  #42050

He was gorgeous at the BAFTA's! *thud*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 22, 2017 11:12 am  #42051

May 22, 2017 6:29 pm  #42052

Oh wow.

May 23, 2017 7:10 am  #42053

May 23, 2017 7:12 am  #42054

May 23, 2017 8:03 am  #42055

May 23, 2017 9:39 am  #42056

Those eyes...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 23, 2017 3:32 pm  #42057

The R III pix are fabulous.

May 24, 2017 3:02 pm  #42058

Compared to how Richard III has been described before, Ben's was a handsome version! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 24, 2017 6:56 pm  #42059

This gem - regarding Steven Moffat's awesome joke about top!lock and Ben's reaction to it - bears repeating.

Last edited by Vhanja (May 24, 2017 6:57 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 24, 2017 6:57 pm  #42060

Classic!

Board footera