BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2017 5:45 pm  #42021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Yum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 12, 2017 6:37 pm  #42022

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 12, 2017 6:46 pm  #42023

Stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 12, 2017 8:46 pm  #42024

I follow three blogs on Tumblr with a version of that photo as their icon (Phantom is one of them), haha.

Clueing for looks.

May 13, 2017 4:31 pm  #42025

A bit of acrobatics:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 13, 2017 4:33 pm  #42026

May 13, 2017 5:00 pm  #42027

God, how beautiful is that?!

May 13, 2017 5:50 pm  #42028

nakahara wrote:

A bit of acrobatics:

Dat Ass.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 13, 2017 5:51 pm  #42029

He's gorgeous altogether.

May 13, 2017 7:08 pm  #42030

May 13, 2017 7:12 pm  #42031

May 13, 2017 7:14 pm  #42032

May 13, 2017 7:42 pm  #42033

May 13, 2017 8:20 pm  #42034

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I still can't get over how handsome he made that scruff.

I wonder whether Ben was as complicated about his scruff as Marting was about his moustache

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

May 13, 2017 8:47 pm  #42035

May 14, 2017 9:05 pm  #42036

Haha, I wonder too!

Amazing contributions to this thread... despite where it's from, the one of him in the window with the camera does so much for me! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 14, 2017 9:19 pm  #42037

ewige wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I still can't get over how handsome he made that scruff.

I wonder whether Ben was as complicated about his scruff as Marting was about his moustache

I don't know, I never thought of that! Haha.

Also, in a not mean-spirited way, I'd just like to note that how you spelled "Martin" in that post is a typo that I have made many times (adding a "g" at the end), and so your post made me chuckle and reassured me that I am not the only one who has done that.

Clueing for looks.

May 18, 2017 1:56 pm  #42038

Beautiful BAFTA pics:

May 18, 2017 1:57 pm  #42039

May 18, 2017 2:16 pm  #42040

Board footera