BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2017 5:03 pm  #101

Re: Ben-related fun stuff

Yeah Sue said every time she looked at Benedict, he was stuffing himself with cream cake!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 28, 2017 5:28 pm  #102

Haha, I don't remember that, how awesome!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 28, 2017 7:31 pm  #103

I knew he had to work out and to build up muscle and stuff, but that was about it. 
I remember stumbling upon the green hair story when I was looking to find out whether his hair as Shelrock was his own or a wig.

Clueing for looks.

April 28, 2017 8:58 pm  #104

Oh, and as for his parents reaction  - as I understand it, it was their initial reaction. As soon as he was serious about, they supported him all the way.

(And I would still love to see greenhairbatch!).

Last edited by Vhanja (April 28, 2017 8:59 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 28, 2017 9:02 pm  #105

Their only concern was for his future security.
But they recognised his talent and knew he would make it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 1, 2017 12:16 pm  #106

Some of these were news to me. You know, I'd LOVE to see him with green hair! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 3, 2018 3:06 pm  #107

Playing air saxophone on The Tonight Show
(Nice shoes!)

Clueing for looks.

November 5, 2018 3:40 pm  #108

Haha, that´s our Benedict! Always goofy.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera