BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2017 8:43 am  #42001

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Poor Sherlock, he looks lost there with that violin.

(And I thought you wrote "peeing Sherlock", besley). 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 19, 2017 3:58 pm  #42002

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 19, 2017 4:05 pm  #42003

He is lovely...papped or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 19, 2017 6:18 pm  #42004

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 19, 2017 6:20 pm  #42005

April 19, 2017 6:20 pm  #42006

Scruffy Sherlock and Beautiful batch xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 20, 2017 4:07 pm  #42007

I still can't get over how handsome he made that scruff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 20, 2017 4:36 pm  #42008

Exactly.

April 26, 2017 12:44 pm  #42009

April 26, 2017 12:45 pm  #42010

April 26, 2017 12:45 pm  #42011

April 26, 2017 12:52 pm  #42012

April 26, 2017 3:25 pm  #42013

*melts* 

I'll just stay here and stare for a while. Wow! Some good ones today! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2017 3:56 pm  #42014

Yummy man!

April 26, 2017 5:24 pm  #42015

Guys, look at this. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2017 5:41 pm  #42016

Pre-Sherlock batch.

May 3, 2017 12:22 pm  #42017

May 3, 2017 3:08 pm  #42018

Oh Benedict, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.............oh, nevermind, I can't count that high. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 3, 2017 4:18 pm  #42019

Cabin Pressure batch?

May 12, 2017 5:34 pm  #42020

Board footera