BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2017 9:08 pm  #41

Re: Sherlock to end because of Ben and Martin's 'frosty relationship'

Not in Stephen Colbert's Late Show in December where he didn't just say that season 4 was the best season yet to "get a pavlovian response" (applause on cue) from Stephen's "acolytes" and said that being a subject of the queen of England was nothing compared to what Stephen's going to be in January. He was in biting top form there - and i love it 

Last edited by Kae Em (March 3, 2017 9:46 pm)

March 3, 2017 9:09 pm  #42

Ha ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 22, 2017 5:40 am  #43

I just had to weigh in, being the unwelcome newbie here. But I've read a few of these articles, and I've been a part of other fandoms where this sort of issue has arisen. The way I look at it: They are coworkers. How many of you absolutely 100% adore your coworkers? I mean sure, they are probably decent people. But are you "besties" away from work?

Ha.

From what I've seen, they work fine together, and I've also read that they aren't opposed to doing more episodes of "Sherlock." Whether that will ever happen is one of the greatest mysteries of the world.

I have read that Martin Freeman is less than friendly in most situations, but with that, I can heavily identify. LOL

Lestrade: "Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
Lestrade: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
Holmes: "That was the curious incident." 

April 22, 2017 7:33 am  #44

Yes, Mark has described Martin as 'a very angry man' and of course Mark just finds this totally hilarious!
I think Martin just doesn't like bulls--t.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 22, 2017 4:01 pm  #45

Probably. He still seems to have fun on the show, from bloopers and behind the scenes stuff that I've seen, so I doubt he's cold towards everyone all the time.

Clueing for looks.

April 22, 2017 6:13 pm  #46

As far as I'm aware, he's never cold to anyone except idiot interviewers.

June 10, 2017 3:35 pm  #47

I wouldn't call Benedict and Martin's relationship frosty!

June 10, 2017 3:36 pm  #48

Neither would I!

June 11, 2017 2:04 am  #49

That makes both of us! 

And with that said, who wants to write a crossover story about Sherlock and John entering the Peter Jackson world of The Hobbit? =)  (A non-slash story, that is!)  I'd just love to see Sherlock try to take on Smaug! [evil grin]

Last edited by kgreen20 (June 11, 2017 2:15 am)

Board footera