BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2017 1:27 pm  #1661

Re: Fan art

Lovely!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 20, 2017 7:31 am  #1662

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 20, 2017 8:47 am  #1663

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 20, 2017 9:59 am  #1664

And something more which I find quite amazing.
John and Sherlock aren't very detailed but I like it that "everything" is painted.

Source:
http://sussexbound.tumblr.com/post/159685877201/sixohsixoheightfourtwo-by-the-amazing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 20, 2017 3:28 pm  #1665

Wow, these pictures are amazingly... realistic! The style makes you do a doubletake!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 20, 2017 3:44 pm  #1666

Nice ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 20, 2017 5:53 pm  #1667

I love that style. 

May 10, 2017 8:28 am  #1668

May 10, 2017 12:23 pm  #1669

Ah, that was lovely!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 10, 2017 4:21 pm  #1670

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 10, 2017 4:40 pm  #1671

-----

May 10, 2017 4:41 pm  #1672

Cattastic!

May 10, 2017 4:56 pm  #1673

Heh. I think Mewcroft is my favorite!

-----

May 10, 2017 4:58 pm  #1674

Mewriarty for me!

May 10, 2017 7:36 pm  #1675

Haha, that's cute!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

June 3, 2017 6:38 pm  #1676

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 3, 2017 6:40 pm  #1677

Stunning.

June 4, 2017 10:13 am  #1678

Wow, amazing. Especially the eyes.

Team Hudders!

June 4, 2017 6:40 pm  #1679

I agee!

Those cat ones are cute!

Clueing for looks.

June 6, 2017 8:20 pm  #1680

Board footera