BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2017 6:51 pm  #61

Re: Are you satisfied with TFP as an ending for the series?

I think I'd rather it (the morgue) hadn't happened in the first place.  I think it was over the top, although I can see it was a good choice dramatically, and it quite viscerally expresses how John is feeling and what's going on in their relationship. 

April 11, 2017 7:02 pm  #62

I think my main problem with John in the morgue isn't what happened in itself, but that it wasn't followed up properly. Such a big happening, with such a big surge of emotions, should have an equal reaction, so to speak (action vs reaction).

Then again, you could argue that the scene towards the end was just as big for John, only in a different way.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 19, 2017 9:12 pm  #63

If Sherlock ends I'm pretty sure I'll die. Sherlock is literally my life. I feel like there was a lot of loose ends in season four. I loved it because it was really good and emotional, but it literally broke my heart. One loose end is molly. How did she and Sherlock deal with it after the final problem? For some reason I hate Mary before she died, like HATED her but after she died I love her and I look back and she's a great character. Anyone else heartbroken? 😭

April 20, 2017 6:05 am  #64

I would be very sad if there is no more Sherlock, but what we have is so good.
I didn't see nay loose ends in S 4.
Mark and Steven have said interview that they are sure Sherlock would have gone to see Molly to explain everything, as soon as he was free. She was included in the 'everyone happy together in 221B' scene.  They can't show everything!
Thankfully, I loved Mary all the way through and so don't suffer that guilt trip!

Last edited by besleybean (April 20, 2017 6:06 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera