BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2017 2:42 pm  #3241

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Vhanja wrote:

Lovely. Where is that from?

I believe that was from some S4 promotion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 6, 2017 7:42 pm  #3242

Ooo, would love to see that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2017 5:29 pm  #3243

He really needs a hug and a kiss...
Any volunteers?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2017 11:52 pm  #3244

Get in line, girls, I'm first. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 8, 2017 7:31 am  #3245

Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 8, 2017 2:08 pm  #3246

I was sure tonnaree was going to jump in there but I guess she's not first now...

Clueing for looks.

April 8, 2017 7:18 pm  #3247

Yitzock wrote:

I was sure tonnaree was going to jump in there but I guess she's not first now...

Sorry!  I'm busy at 221b Con johnlocking as aggressively as I can.  Just came from a very large panel discussion and believe me, the ship lives and breaths.  Johnlock didn't start with BBC Sherlock and it won't end with it either.

Having a blast at Con!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 8, 2017 7:34 pm  #3248

Can't wait to read your report when you come back, Tonnaree!

April 17, 2017 3:49 pm  #3249

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 17, 2017 6:27 pm  #3250

Yummy!

April 19, 2017 8:26 pm  #3251

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 19, 2017 8:27 pm  #3252

Preparing.

May 12, 2017 6:28 pm  #3253

May 12, 2017 6:29 pm  #3254

Yes.

May 12, 2017 6:39 pm  #3255

May 12, 2017 6:46 pm  #3256

Smiley, white teeth and flicked hair!

May 12, 2017 6:57 pm  #3257

Wonderful! And loved that S1-3 compilation of John as well.

Team Hudders!

May 12, 2017 8:45 pm  #3258

Me, too. It would be cool to see one from series 4, too, if that exists.

Clueing for looks.

May 12, 2017 10:42 pm  #3259

I agree!

May 13, 2017 7:07 pm  #3260

Board footera