BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2017 5:12 pm  #3241

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 23, 2017 8:54 pm  #3242

Giggle!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 7, 2017 11:42 am  #3243

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2017 11:45 am  #3244

Eurus and Sherlock decided to ditch the violin and play something different for once:

http://barachiki.tumblr.com/post/157805242265/melrosing-sometimes-im-like-what-if-the

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2017 11:46 am  #3245

April 7, 2017 12:26 pm  #3246

Haha! They are so random it's hilarious!

-----

April 7, 2017 7:43 pm  #3247

Little doggy is cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 17, 2017 5:47 pm  #3248

April 17, 2017 6:34 pm  #3249

Ha.

April 17, 2017 7:21 pm  #3250

April 17, 2017 7:46 pm  #3251

Awesome, both of them!

-----

April 17, 2017 8:47 pm  #3252

Haha, that last one was sweet - and fitting for the season!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 18, 2017 9:27 pm  #3253

Haha! I think I may have seen either that one or a similar one a couple years ago, but I had forgotten about it. It's funny.

Clueing for looks.

May 19, 2017 8:37 am  #3254

Oldie but goldie from barachiki:

Last edited by nakahara (May 19, 2017 8:41 am)

May 19, 2017 8:58 am  #3255

I imagine they would be selling the cookies with exactly these faces

-----

May 19, 2017 1:53 pm  #3256

Mycroft's face in the last one made me laugh.

Clueing for looks.

May 19, 2017 4:33 pm  #3257

Personally, I feel that would be more appropriate to Elementary.
It's a very American thing which doesn't happen here.

May 19, 2017 9:41 pm  #3258

I hadn't thought of that. Oh, well.

Clueing for looks.

May 22, 2017 1:12 pm  #3259

May 22, 2017 6:23 pm  #3260

Heheh! What a gem!

-----

Board footera