BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2017 4:31 pm  #7081

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Heartbreaking. *sobs*

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

March 20, 2017 6:30 pm  #7082

S3 will be the end of me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 21, 2017 1:00 pm  #7083

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 21, 2017 2:25 pm  #7084

*thud*

Only a couple of weeks more till 221b Con!!!

There will be an official panel this year to discuss Johnlock.  I promise to represent us as aggresively as I can.

I hope it will be a civilized discusion with no foolishness from either side of the debate!

Last edited by tonnaree (March 21, 2017 2:26 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 21, 2017 5:01 pm  #7085

tonnaree wrote:

There will be an official panel this year to discuss Johnlock.  I promise to represent us as aggresively as I can.

Damn. Now I'm really sorry I can't be there!

tonnaree wrote:

I hope it will be a civilized discusion with no foolishness from either side of the debate!

Highly improbable

-----

March 21, 2017 5:35 pm  #7086

Totally. Please report back, our hero.

-----

March 21, 2017 6:38 pm  #7087

*salutes her troops*  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 21, 2017 7:33 pm  #7088

tonnaree wrote:

Great! Crossing my fingers for you! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 21, 2017 8:07 pm  #7089

Go for it, tonnaree! Make us proud!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 22, 2017 12:46 am  #7090

Here's the panels we're having this year if you're curious.
http://221bcon.com/index.php/events-programming

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 22, 2017 4:05 pm  #7091

Oh, there are lots of interesting things in there. Have a lot of fun. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 22, 2017 4:19 pm  #7092

The event doesn't look like any con I've visited before! It took me half an hour just to read the list of panels! Wow! Make sure you get enough sleep and food in advance, tonnaree!

-----

March 22, 2017 5:14 pm  #7093

ewige wrote:

The event doesn't look like any con I've visited before! It took me half an hour just to read the list of panels! Wow! Make sure you get enough sleep and food in advance, tonnaree!

Oh ewige, this is just a little Con.  You should try coming to Dragon Con sometime.  It lasts 5 days and it takes 5 hotels to hold all the activities.     http://www.dragoncon.org/

Plus, at 221b con, in addition to all those panels there is a burlesque review, a trivia game show, a performance by the Atlanta Radio Theater Company, a dance party and karaoke! 

Who needs sleep!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 22, 2017 7:12 pm  #7094

I expect a detailed report just in case you should attend the PWP panel. 

March 22, 2017 7:35 pm  #7095

Wow, looks like a fun, jam packed convention! Hope you have a great time and looking forward to your report, especially from the Johnlock panel!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

March 30, 2017 7:55 am  #7096

March 30, 2017 10:19 am  #7097

This is such a great scene, especially in connection with John's cheekbones and collar remark. 

March 30, 2017 10:20 am  #7098

Sherlock's military kink is canon. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 30, 2017 7:02 pm  #7099

All the nice girls like a soldier. 

March 31, 2017 6:51 pm  #7100

Board footera