BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 18, 2017 7:37 pm  #41921

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I presumed...I put the wrong episode title all the time.
I just had to Google to check that the hug was in fact TLD!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 19, 2017 8:12 pm  #41922

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 19, 2017 8:14 pm  #41923

He has luscious lips!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 19, 2017 8:39 pm  #41924

Oh, wow, he is beautiful! Is this a new interview?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 19, 2017 10:34 pm  #41925

It's from the interview he did on what I think was an arts programme for Sky when he was doing Hamlet.  The same programme where he visits the kids at a school who are doing their own version of Hamlet.  Part of the interview was shown before the cinema screening of the play.

Clueing for looks.

March 20, 2017 9:17 am  #41926

Ok, thanks. Yeah, should've noticed the more Hamlet-like hair.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 20, 2017 10:31 am  #41927

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 20, 2017 10:40 am  #41928

they also showed that interview before the Hamlet NT Live! It was lovely. I think it's on youtube too or something.

I like that last one, he looks determined! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 20, 2017 10:51 am  #41929

Yeah, very purposeful stride. 

Team Hudders!

March 20, 2017 12:39 pm  #41930

March 20, 2017 3:11 pm  #41931

I need to watch that again! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 20, 2017 5:01 pm  #41932

Great film.

March 20, 2017 6:40 pm  #41933

Pensive boy:

March 20, 2017 6:56 pm  #41934

Beautiful posh boy. 

Team Hudders!

March 20, 2017 7:22 pm  #41935

Hot boy!

March 20, 2017 8:13 pm  #41936

Yes to all of the above! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 21, 2017 8:10 am  #41937

nakahara wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I need to watch that again! 

Oh yes, haven't seen it for quite a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 22, 2017 7:57 am  #41938

March 22, 2017 8:03 am  #41939

Working that hat!

March 22, 2017 8:21 am  #41940

Board footera