BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2017 4:43 pm  #7061

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Haha love the gif's! John definitely did better than I would have done if he'd been standing like that in front of me! 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

March 4, 2017 5:47 pm  #7062

Parentlock time.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

March 4, 2017 6:46 pm  #7063

Cuteness-alert! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 4, 2017 7:06 pm  #7064

I just love it how there is a sword for Sherlock in the last one!

-----

March 4, 2017 7:24 pm  #7065

*sniffle*  Sherlock will love Rosie so much.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 10, 2017 1:17 pm  #7066

It is now only 28 days till 221b Con 2017.   

I have my "IT IS WHAT IT IS" and my "The "B" is Silent" t-shirts ready to go.

And I want to promise all of you that no matter what anyone else might think after S4 I am going to Johnlock so hard all weekend. 

I am the proud President and founder of the OSAJ and I will sail this ship to the gates of hell, dancing naked around the main sail with my hair on fire.

Because, I can't fight this feeling......................................
https://youtu.be/OP95Q7wjv-4

Last edited by tonnaree (March 10, 2017 1:18 pm)

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 10, 2017 5:02 pm  #7067

I am so happy for you, tonnaree. And I trust you to keep up the Johnlocking forever and ever … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 16, 2017 12:25 pm  #7068

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 16, 2017 12:53 pm  #7069

tonnaree wrote:

It is now only 28 days till 221b Con 2017.   

I have my "IT IS WHAT IT IS" and my "The "B" is Silent" t-shirts ready to go.

And I want to promise all of you that no matter what anyone else might think after S4 I am going to Johnlock so hard all weekend. 

I am the proud President and founder of the OSAJ and I will sail this ship to the gates of hell, dancing naked around the main sail with my hair on fire.

Because, I can't fight this feeling......................................
https://youtu.be/OP95Q7wjv-4

Have fun and Johnlock like there is no tomorrow! (Does that make sense in English?).

BTW how can one join the OSAJ? I am a Johnlocker (though just recently converted I must say) and I can get pretty aggressive, so I think I would be a good fit.

"It is what it is"
"You see, but you do not observe"

"I shall die upon a cloud of Johnlock fluff and have my body launched into the sun". - LadyTuesday

March 16, 2017 2:08 pm  #7070

Oh dear sweet Elemental.  All you have to do to be a member of the OSAJ is ask, and promise to carry the Johnlock message proudly and without fear as you move about the fandom.  We are not rude, but we are steadfast in our belief.

Welcome to Elemental!   *tosses glitter and rainbow confetti*

Feel free to make yourself an OSAJ graphic, or you may use mine if you'd like.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 16, 2017 2:23 pm  #7071

I'm an OSAJ affiliate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 16, 2017 2:53 pm  #7072

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I'm an OSAJ affiliate.

And we are proud to have you as such Boss. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 16, 2017 2:58 pm  #7073

Yay!!! Thanks!!  I'm so excited! *claps enthusiastically*

I was searching for a picture of the moment when Sherlock stares at John while he's getting dressed for Moriarty's trial, so I can use it in my graphic, but I couldn't find it. Any idea of how or where to look for it? EDITED: I think I can get a caption from a Youtube video, that should work.

I promise I'll make the OSAJ feel proud and defend Johnlock firmly but gently against all adversaries. 

Last edited by Elemental (March 16, 2017 3:08 pm)

"It is what it is"

"I shall die upon a cloud of Johnlock fluff and have my body launched into the sun". - LadyTuesday

March 16, 2017 3:14 pm  #7074

Elemental wrote:

I was searching for a picture of the moment when Sherlock stares at John while he's getting dressed for Moriarty's trial, so I can use it in my graphic, but I couldn't find it. Any idea of how or where to look for it? EDITED: I think I can get a caption from a Youtube video, that should work.

I promise I'll make the OSAJ feel proud and defend Johnlock firmly but gently against all adversaries. 

And when confronted with the dreaded "Bromance" argument, remind them that the "B" is silent!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 16, 2017 5:05 pm  #7075

Elemental wrote:

Heh! Welcome to the fold, Elemental!
And I know exactly what look you are talking about! I have a screenshot of Sherlock's artfully captured glance on my desktop to fangirl over whenever the need arises!

-----

March 16, 2017 5:45 pm  #7076

Thanks, ewige!

Graphic is done 
They get dressed together. And engage in intense eye sex. But totally as bros, you know....

tonnaree wrote:

Elemental wrote:

And when confronted with the dreaded "Bromance" argument, remind them that the "B" is silent!

Will do!!

"It is what it is"

March 16, 2017 5:50 pm  #7077

*makes obscene Irene Adler noices*

I, ahem, approve of this signature

Last edited by ewige (March 16, 2017 5:51 pm)

-----

March 17, 2017 2:00 pm  #7078

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 17, 2017 2:30 pm  #7079

God, John! Get a grip! 

"It is what it is"

March 20, 2017 2:04 pm  #7080

Board footera