BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2017 1:13 pm  #1

Sherlock manga

I couldn't find a thread for this, but has anyone gotten the Sherlock manga? I waited until they released the whole episode in one book, and look what I got in the mail today 

Last edited by Vhanja (March 17, 2017 2:48 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 17, 2017 2:49 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock manga

Finally sat down to read it, and it was very enjoyable. Completely true to the episode, down to to every word of every line spoken. Really looking forward to the next ones, I hope they will make one for every episode!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

March 17, 2017 5:12 pm  #3

Beautiful! Is that the signed edition from Forbidden Planet? I received my copy yesterday but haven't started to read it. Looking forward to start this weekend.

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

March 17, 2017 5:16 pm  #4

Not the signed one, no. Now I'm jealous. 

Team Hudders!

March 17, 2017 7:30 pm  #5

That's good to hear that you enjoyed it.  I might have to check it out eventually.

Clueing for looks.

March 11, 2018 12:56 pm  #6

There's also a French edition. Not sure why anybody would buy a b & w manga when they can have the episode on DVD instead, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well Sherlock is drawn.

March 12, 2018 12:14 pm  #7

For me it's not a matter of either/or, but of - yes, both, please! I got TBB manga for Christmas but haven't read it yet. Saving it.

Team Hudders!

Board footera