BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2017 10:04 am  #601

Re: Long-service Medals

Happy anniversary, guys!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 9, 2017 3:42 am  #602

Happy Anniversary, old-timers!    And now, to me too!  Those 5 years just flew by.     Although often I've had limited time
to join in as I would have liked (tho' I do still love the games 😃)....

Lucky, as ever, to have found you all and I will be always grateful we have had this forum to celebrate what has been the best series ever televised!   so happy to be a small part of this warm, welcoming, supportive, and thoughtful community!
lots of love. -jen

March 9, 2017 8:05 am  #603

Happy anniversary, jenos, so sorry that I did not spot it earlier. Thank you for staying with us all those years. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 5, 2017 6:37 pm  #604

Oops. Five years. Times flies. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 5, 2017 6:39 pm  #605

Oh, and I forgot - belated congrats to tonnaree. Four years in here on 31 May! 

June 5, 2017 6:43 pm  #606

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, and I forgot - belated congrats to tonnaree. Four years in here on 31 May! 

*runs through I her knickers tossing rainbow glitter and confetti giggling with glee*  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 5, 2017 7:13 pm  #607

Happy anniversaries to our wonderful mod ladies!
Loads of flowers, glitter, cakes and fireworks for tonnaree and Susi!
Thank you for your loooong lasting lurve and devotion towards our forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 5, 2017 7:35 pm  #608

Congratulations to you both, and thank you so much for your contributions over the years!

June 5, 2017 7:42 pm  #609

Thank you so much, to be! It has been a pleasure and an honour. 

June 5, 2017 7:53 pm  #610

Congratulations to you both.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 5, 2017 7:55 pm  #611

Thank you! 

June 5, 2017 8:05 pm  #612

Congratulations, both of you! I am so glad we met here *hugs*. Life without you would not be the same. :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 5, 2017 8:10 pm  #613

This is so true. 

June 6, 2017 8:35 am  #614

Congrats from me to tonnaree and Susi as well!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 6, 2017 8:59 am  #615

Thank you, dear. 

June 6, 2017 1:19 pm  #616

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I love my time here and I enjoy the company I keep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera