BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2012 2:43 pm  #21

Re: Everything we need to know about Lara Pulver including interviews

Essex girls have reputations Kazza.

There's even TV shows made all about them.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 16, 2012 2:49 pm  #22

It was a very nice scene indeed. No idea why I liked it so. Maybe it was the editing, or the mise-en-scene. I love Sherlock and John's reactions when they see she's wearing nothing but her birthday suit. Even Sherlock who's not too often baffled, seems to be a little uncomfortable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 16, 2012 5:42 pm  #23

Thanks for explaining it m0r. And the reputation, unjustified as it maybe, will continue whilst those from Essex originally keep it quiet. I don't think Lara is doing that, by the way, I think the journalists look her up and see that she was 'born in Kent' but she wasn't, she is not a Kentish girl, she is an Essex girl.

They do make programmes about them, The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE) being one, but that does not help at all in rectifying their reputation.

Rant over!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 26, 2012 1:37 pm  #24

Lara Pulver offered "swinger movie" roles following Sherlock nude scene
But the actress reveals she's more keen to do comedy than bare all again.

Full story can be read here:

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 26, 2012 7:15 pm  #25

I'm going to try and get a copy of the Radio Times tomorrow where  there is a longer interview with Lara. I'll post anything extra I find here.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 18, 2012 8:38 pm  #26

Da Vinci's Demons has been picked up for international broadcast by Fox. The series will be shown on 200 pay TV entertainment channels in early 2013.

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/start-s-da-vinci-s-351122

Exact link above doesn't work properly.

Last edited by Davina (July 18, 2012 8:42 pm)

September 2, 2014 8:41 pm  #27

Lara played Claudine, Sookie's fairy godmother in True Blood. She gets completely drained by a subsequently 'drunk' Eric the Viking vampire. 

April 4, 2016 11:42 am  #28

Lara Pulver also won the Olivier Award. Chic, talented and beautiful. Congrats!

Last edited by nakahara (April 4, 2016 11:42 am)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 4, 2016 12:53 pm  #29

Well done, Lara!  What a talented bunch the Sherlock cast are! 

April 7, 2016 10:02 am  #30

One more cute pic of Lara. She´s a babe!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 10, 2016 10:50 pm  #31

I watched the film Spooks the other day. Lara was in it (as was the rather lovely Kit Harington).

November 18, 2016 2:50 am  #32

Davina wrote:

Lara played Claudine, Sookie's fairy godmother in True Blood. She gets completely drained by a subsequently 'drunk' Eric the Viking vampire. 

I just spotted Lara playing a sexy vampire in a trailer for the latest Underworld sequel, Blood Wars. So I guess she'll get to do the blood-sucking this time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 18, 2017 5:25 pm  #33

So Miss Irene's child will end up looking like Sherlock after all!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

February 18, 2017 5:33 pm  #34

Oh good news, I am pleased for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 19, 2017 7:52 pm  #35

Likewise and they can decide for themselves when they are older, of course!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera