BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2015 2:18 pm  #281

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

Yay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2015 3:18 pm  #282

In time we'll see whether my dream was prophetic or not.

Clueing for looks.

January 6, 2016 8:23 am  #283

Last night I had a rather silly dream... 

I was victorian John and I spent ages in the bathroom getting my mustache curled right. Nothing else happened... just that pesky mustache, sticky fingers from the stuff I used to try to keep it in place... 

I am also trying to remember a dream I had the night before the special aired... I think my mind had tried to solve how the heck it could make sense to go back to Victorian times... 

(TAB spoiler alert)

I am not totally sure if this is really how I remember it, or my brain has been tricked... but I think I remember Sherlock taking drugs in an attic, slipping into a coma... just like the little flashback on the plane 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 6, 2016 8:54 am  #284

(Don't read if you are of a delicate disposition!Ha)
I've not been fortunate to have anymore Sherlock dreams...yet.
But I am relaxing at night with lots of nice Sheriarty stuff...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 28, 2016 8:01 am  #285

I had a dream that when Sherlock was shot, he regenerated into the twelfth Doctor...

I may have been rewatching Sherlock and DW too much lately!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 28, 2016 8:01 am  #286

You don't have to apologise about either of those activities!

May 28, 2016 12:24 pm  #287

That's hilarious, ukaunz! Definitely sounds like the result of watching both show around the same time.

And I agree with besleybean, not a bad thing to do.

Clueing for looks.

December 17, 2016 8:48 am  #288

I had one tonight, sort of... I do blame falling asleep with Sherlock on.

I was walking around London wearing my fem 'cosplay'... (long dark coat and blue scarf) and people kept calling out "Sherlock!!" To me.

Then the dream changed and I was a young elitist swimmer... I was training in a pool with some other young women and suddenly I couldn't keep my head above water. I was drowning and each time I got my head up somehow I coughed slime up.

Sherlock was there... the real one... he watched it and I tried to make him aware of my distress.

Then I sort of got his pov. The scenes kept repeating and he was trying to find out what happened.

There was also a clue about a teddy bear being gutted...

The worst thing is; when I woke up I had trouble breathing... the cat was still on my pillow and while I love them I'm so allergic

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (December 17, 2016 8:50 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 17, 2016 12:58 pm  #289

Oh my, the first part of your dream sounds ok and then it gets pretty dark (your mind making links to how series 4 will go maybe? ;) )

I realised I should have put my being on the set of Sherlock dream in here rather than the Benedict dreams thread (although Benedict was on set too so kind of counts haha).

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 18, 2016 4:24 pm  #290

Wow, Phantom, that's some dream! The replaying of the scene and him trying to figure out what happened sounds like you're starting to think like Sherlock (at least in your unconscious mind).
And the changing of POV happens a lot in dreams, I think.  At least it does for me.

Clueing for looks.

December 18, 2016 4:49 pm  #291

I actually do something similar when I remember things... so maybe!

I wish I could remember last night's dream a lot better... but it was a feverish dream. 

But it was something about Sherlock and John moving their chairs next to each other for some reason 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 31, 2016 9:43 pm  #292

The Abominable Bride was on PBS last night, so my dad finally got to see it all the way to the end.  Last night he ended up dreaming he was in Victorian England and then woke up in a jet.  He doesn't remember any more details than that, though.

Clueing for looks.

January 8, 2017 9:19 pm  #293

I had a general dream the other night about the fourth season. I was looking through a list of the episodes and we had at least 5 or 6 out for this one season, and I was so happy!

February 14, 2017 4:38 pm  #294

Oakwood375 wrote:

I had a general dream the other night about the fourth season. I was looking through a list of the episodes and we had at least 5 or 6 out for this one season, and I was so happy!

Nice! If this only was true.

I had a Sherlock dream two nights ago. I think I woke up in the morning during this dream and I only remember one moment of this dream, there has been so much more which I immediately forgot...

Sherlock, John, a third random person and I have been standing together. I can't tell if I was "invisibly" watching them or was part of the scene. As weird as my dreams are, it was a mix of both I suppose. :D The scene was set in a supermarket next to a shelf and Sherlock was a bit of a mess. Like he was in the beginnig of HLV or in TLD. He was clean shaven again but he forgot some stubbles below his nostrils. Sherlock said something like "Uh, the only reason you don't want to come back to me and solve crimes with me is this?? Because I didn't shave these stubbles?" Then something happened and then Sherlock said (very enthusiastically like in the scene from TEH "the two of us against the rest of the world"): "Come on John, let's go to hell together."

This moment with his beard stubbles sounds so hilarious/surreal/laughable now, but the thing is, in my dream it had a very dramatic, totally serious, heart-wrenching quality. Sherlock's and John's relationship had a very intense feeling to it, just like it was during all of TLD. Nothing you would ever dare to laugh at. It was like Sherlock was pleading and John forgiving him in this second.

Odd dream, I wish I remembered more. Clearly some episodes got mixed together. ;)

Last edited by Rache (February 14, 2017 4:40 pm)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

February 14, 2017 5:03 pm  #295

"John, you don't want to go to hell together because I've got facial hair?"
Well. That's the whole show in a nutshell for me

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

February 16, 2017 1:44 am  #296

It's funny how our view of something in a dream can be completely different in a dream.  I know I've bee totally serious in dreams about things and then woken up and found them ridiculous.  That sounds like one of the most entertaining of that phenomenon I've ever had told to me.

Clueing for looks.

February 16, 2017 3:11 am  #297

That dream sounds funny, but I can totally understand how it didn't feel funny at the time! Dream logic is a weird thing.

Some weeks ago I had a really sick nightmare that I couldn't wake from because of my new sleepy meds... I'm scared at what my mind can do to me to be honest. It was like one of the worst horror films you can imagine... people being trapped inside a building and murdered and tortured in sick ways...

But as ever my mind also tries to comfort me when stuff like that happens. In a room I was hiding in at one point I saw that it had the same wallpaper as the Baker Street one and I got so excited!

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 16, 2017 3:16 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2017 9:12 pm  #298

Wow, talk about finding light in the darkness!

Last edited by Yitzock (February 16, 2017 9:13 pm)

Clueing for looks.

February 16, 2017 9:20 pm  #299

It's crazy what our minds can come up with!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

February 19, 2017 10:17 pm  #300

ewige wrote:

"John, you don't want to go to hell together because I've got facial hair?"
Well. That's the whole show in a nutshell for me

True. But also more the other way round. Sherlock does not want to walk around with John, while he is having his moustache. 

Yitzock wrote:

It's funny how our view of something in a dream can be completely different in a dream.  I know I've bee totally serious in dreams about things and then woken up and found them ridiculous.  That sounds like one of the most entertaining of that phenomenon I've ever had told to me.

Yeah, very interesting phenomenon. But it doesn't happen very often to me. I was hoping people around here would find my story entertaining. :D

Ohhh, Phantom Lady, I bet you were. And i hope, it calmed you down. This has to be a perfect example of: "...when life gets too scary.... there are always two men sitting in a scruffy flat..." ;)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

Board footera