BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2017 2:36 pm  #3181

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

I love this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 23, 2017 3:21 pm  #3182

Hahaha, love the make-up sex one!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 26, 2017 12:42 pm  #3183

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 26, 2017 1:44 pm  #3184

I  keep telling you!
Sherlock would wear the veil.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 26, 2017 5:17 pm  #3185

They should have two veils!

January 27, 2017 12:44 pm  #3186

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 27, 2017 1:01 pm  #3187

Wha?..

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 30, 2017 10:46 am  #3188

This was wonderful - a series of tweets from Sherlock as he and John go out to Angelo's to celebrate their anniversary and gets drunk. 

http://your-dear-watson.tumblr.com/post/156554613805/witch-lock-witch-lock-im-in-tears-this-is-our

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 31, 2017 4:35 pm  #3189

Oh lord Churros what a pun!

Clueing for looks.

February 1, 2017 10:29 am  #3190

February 1, 2017 10:43 am  #3191

LOL, that's awesome. 

Team Hudders!

February 1, 2017 4:54 pm  #3192

Ha ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 2, 2017 10:20 pm  #3193

How it really was:

February 3, 2017 6:37 am  #3194

Poor Janine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 3, 2017 7:14 pm  #3195

February 3, 2017 7:16 pm  #3196

With Andrew?
Phwoar!

February 3, 2017 7:18 pm  #3197

Gah! That scene is awesome and disturbing at the same time! Love the reflections in the glass!

Can't stop laughing about the last line here:

Like... this?

LOL!

Last edited by ewige (February 3, 2017 7:21 pm)

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

February 3, 2017 7:23 pm  #3198

To me they all just look like who they are supposed to be, but maybe it's just me...

February 6, 2017 10:23 pm  #3199

February 6, 2017 10:36 pm  #3200

Board footera