BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2016 7:36 pm  #421

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

Thank you, I hope you had a nice holidays too. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 9, 2016 3:31 pm  #422

November 9, 2016 3:37 pm  #423

November 10, 2016 2:26 pm  #424

Dashing gentleman!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 16, 2016 2:12 pm  #425

December 16, 2016 2:14 pm  #426

Jeremy had an unbelievable presence on screen.
And he was a very good singer, too.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 19, 2016 1:07 pm  #427

Six Napoleons, Holmes and lestrade.
It would be so great to have a similar scene in Six Thatchers also, but as I know Mofftiss, they would rather create an exact opposite:

December 19, 2016 4:18 pm  #428

Have A Merry Christmas

(From The Blue Carbuncle)

Last edited by BrettHolmes (December 19, 2016 4:19 pm)

December 19, 2016 4:19 pm  #429

They were both so lovely in that episode.... sheer perfection.

December 19, 2016 4:22 pm  #430

Last edited by BrettHolmes (December 19, 2016 4:24 pm)

December 19, 2016 4:27 pm  #431

"It's a question of cubic capacity...a man with so large a head must have something in it"

December 19, 2016 6:42 pm  #432

December 19, 2016 9:30 pm  #433

Looks like my morning, hehehe. 

January 7, 2017 8:23 pm  #434

January 24, 2017 8:25 am  #435

January 25, 2017 2:36 pm  #436

February 1, 2017 10:22 am  #437

February 8, 2017 1:34 pm  #438

February 8, 2017 1:35 pm  #439

February 21, 2017 9:41 pm  #440

Board footera