BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2017 4:26 pm  #1

I hope we didn't spoil your enjoyment of the movie.

Last edited by Be (March 2, 2017 2:27 am)

==========================================================================
Sometimes a deception is so audacious, so outrageous that you can't see it even if is is staring you in the face.

No mask like open truth to cover lies
as to go naked is the best disguise.
-William Congreve

It's a skip--code.

January 20, 2017 6:52 pm  #2

Re: I hope we didn't spoil your enjoyment of the movie.

May I ask why you posted this at "Other" and not in one of the Sherlock sections? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 26, 2017 10:18 am  #3

I must admit I do not fully understand that. The moment you post it in any thread, you are not in hiding any longer. And I am not sure I understand why you should hide at all. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 26, 2017 9:01 pm  #4

Dear Be,

I really tried to read your long Essay but tbh I always get lost when trying to do so.

Somehow, I don't quite get what you want to say. There are many interesting thoughts in it but I fail to see how those thoughts are connected.

In other words: what is your main statement?

Edit: btw, you posted parts of your Essay twice.

Last edited by Schmiezi (January 26, 2017 9:12 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 27, 2017 12:01 pm  #5

Okay, thanks for your answer. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 6, 2017 1:38 am  #6

I agree with Be.

February 24, 2017 5:07 pm  #7

Indeed, we all love Sherlock...we non-Johnlockers included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 26, 2017 2:06 pm  #8

I honestly don't know if there's anything I don't love about BBC Sherlock.
As many on here know, I am also growing increasingly accustomed to the fact that we may not get anymore of it.
So it almost seems churlish to dwell on past squabbles.
We can all re-watch and enjoy, in anyway we want to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera