BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2017 9:29 pm  #61

Re: Our favorite villains

besleybean wrote:

I like it, anyway.

Thanks!

Schmiezi wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Good for her!

Well, only that it killed her in the end. I mean, if she had not happened to John, she would still be alive. :-/

Or she would be killed by Ajaj anyway. 

BTW I like her, but I consider her partly as a villain - turned, but not entirely. Every criminal has his/her reasons. Mary's reasons to attack Sherlock were very little, and only about a week later she was ready to shut him again, with cold blood, when he wanted to be her friend, and never hurt her. It was very criminal behavior

January 23, 2017 9:32 pm  #62

Well they seemed to have made up perfectly.
They obviously both cared for each other.
Mary wanted to reform, but her past caught up with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2017 10:11 pm  #63

It happened in the very end. And I anyway have my doubts, how Mary could save Sherlock, because obviously it was no chance to jump between the bullet and the man, as it was shown in the series. But, at least, she really liked Sherlock.

Last edited by Naavy (January 25, 2017 10:22 pm)

January 24, 2017 4:07 am  #64

besleybean wrote:

Ah but better to have loved and lost.

Now this is big, sorry. We are talking about dying here, not about breaking up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 24, 2017 6:31 am  #65

Well I take it as a given that John would prefer to still have Mary around and Mary certainly didn't want to die.
But it happened and John is coping with it as best as he can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera