BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2017 10:28 pm  #1

Greetings!

I've loved Doyle's stories since I was a child, and the Sherlock series caught my interest like no other adaptation had. I've successfully written fanfiction for many, many years, starting with Lord of the Rings and going to Brokeback Mountain under the name of el_wing.

I came here for support since I was a bit let down by episode three (and of course hoping for ep. 4 or at least some sort of closure for John and Sherlock in the 5th series), but for the most part, looking for other like-minded people who love Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. Also, just need some support for writing since I started writing fanfiction again.

January 22, 2017 10:47 pm  #2

Re: Greetings!

Hi there! Jump right in

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 23, 2017 10:24 pm  #3

Hi and welcome!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 24, 2017 9:12 am  #4

Welcome to the forum!  There's a whole fanfic section here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=32 .  Or feel free to dive in anywhere else!

January 24, 2017 5:31 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum from one fanfic writer to another! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 29, 2017 1:10 pm  #6

Hi!! my name is Mal

January 29, 2017 1:14 pm  #7

mal wrote:

Hi!! my name is Mal

Hello and welcome!
Feel free to start your own intro thread because your post may become lost here

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

Board footera