BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2016 9:11 pm  #241

Re: Benedict and Sophie thread

They look smashing!
Where was that picture taken, I wonder?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 24, 2016 9:12 pm  #242

The Cloisters at Westminster Abbey. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2016 9:19 pm  #243

My favourite colour! 

But I just keep thinking how they suit each other... this time maybe more looks-wise than clothes-wise... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 24, 2016 9:32 pm  #244

The interviewer congratulates him to baby no 2 and he says thank you. So that is what I would call official.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWuqvrCL41o

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 24, 2016 9:47 pm  #245

SusiGo wrote:

The Cloisters at Westminster Abbey. 

Thanks. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 25, 2016 2:11 am  #246

I really like her dress.

Clueing for looks.

October 25, 2016 10:52 am  #247

Some more pics from the same event:

October 25, 2016 10:58 am  #248

They are just such a beautiful couple! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 29, 2016 11:08 pm  #249

At Letters Live, what a stunning couple

Last edited by ukaunz (November 29, 2016 11:10 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 29, 2016 11:40 pm  #250

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 30, 2016 7:03 am  #251

They are adorable together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 30, 2016 7:20 am  #252

The pics are lovely. They look so happy and Sophie is positively glowing. She also read this heartbreaking letter:

http://cumberfool.tumblr.com/post/153852462575/how-could-you-go-ahead-of-me-as-read-by-sophie

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 30, 2016 8:34 am  #253

Very lovely couple.

December 2, 2016 5:27 am  #254

December 2, 2016 6:35 am  #255

They look lovely! And I love her dress!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 2, 2016 11:12 am  #256

Such a beautiful couple and they look so happy. 

December 5, 2016 10:27 pm  #257

I love that photo of her leaning on him.  It's so sweet.

Clueing for looks.

December 6, 2016 8:22 am  #258

Wonderful picture.

January 18, 2017 7:46 pm  #259

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 18, 2017 7:50 pm  #260

Very sweet!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

Board footera