BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2017 4:03 am  #21

Re: So, this is the end?!

Whisky wrote:

For me it is the end. I am not sure it is THE end though.

Yeah, it's the end for me, too.  I FF'd over most of the last half of this final episode tonight, what a terrible drag. I didn't care if any of them lived or died. John threatening to shoot that guy, and them spending well over a half hour with that draggy nutso sister and dead Moriarty doing weird stuff, all of that, it was just too much. My husband tried to watch with me, but he got up and left the room while I used the FF button and just watched like the last five minutes.

But yeah, no cliffhanger, and the video stuff with Mary at the end, it sure sounded like that was it. Maybe they'll make specials again sometime.

Last edited by ancientsgate (January 16, 2017 10:58 pm)

January 16, 2017 4:13 am  #22

ancientsgate wrote:

Whisky wrote:

For me it is the end. I am not sure it is THE end though.

Yeah, it's the end for me, too. 

Add me to the list! And also Den of Geek, Nerdist, Vulture, and uhhh... pretty much every other hardcore Sherlock fan outlet that has gone to great lengths to go to cons, dissect the material and interviewed the cast/crew has announced they are done with it. 

January 16, 2017 2:22 pm  #23

If it is the end I've had a thoroughly good time getting here 

I hope that we get one or two more stories off them as specials in the future but the legend is well known again and the way they've left it fan fiction and adaptations could still be spun to keep it alive as it is.

I'm glad Mycroft didn't die, I thought that was a prediction made by Sherlock which might come true this time around.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

January 16, 2017 5:45 pm  #24

I am not too hopeful about any more...
But yes, what we have is brilliant

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 16, 2017 7:24 pm  #25

Russian fans are passing around memes about waiting the First State Channel to leak Season 5 any day now

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

Board footera