BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2017 9:56 am  #1

If you gaze long into an abyss...

...the abyss also gazes into you.

Nice imagery in this scene. I would loved to have heard their 300 second conversation though.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

January 16, 2017 10:11 am  #2

Re: If you gaze long into an abyss...

Wouldn't she have had to spend a lot of that time recording the videos?  Or was that done at another time (did she tell Moriarty what she wanted him to record, and got the videos later?). 

January 16, 2017 1:41 pm  #3

I think Moriarty probably did the videos in his own time and passed them along to her via his and her networks. She said he did many and so there's probably other videos for situations and outcomes unknown as Euros was just reaching out to Moriarty to let him know she'll be having fun with Sherlock after he's finished with him.

It's a shame we don't get to hear how it was all set up and agreed upon but some things are best left to the imagination.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

January 16, 2017 4:03 pm  #4

Thanks.  I agree that there's no need for all the boring details!

Board footera