BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2017 5:25 pm  #1

Greetings. Indiana, U.S.A.

Sherlock Holmes fan as long as I can remember.  Great fan of the BBC series -- though I doubt that I am as up on details, easter eggs, and minutiae as many here.  But that is the reason that I registered.  That and a question about the last aired episode - The Lying Detective - that I have searched for an answer but do not find explicitly explained.  I take it that this is not the area in which to ask, so I will spend some time searching the site, as it may be others have explained it, before posting it.
Thanks, Rlogcabin83

January 11, 2017 5:28 pm  #2

Re: Greetings. Indiana, U.S.A.

Hello and welcome!
There is so much new information now that we all have problems remembering where what has been asked and answered! In case you find nothing in the TLD section, there's always the TLD Headscratchers thread where you can simply ask
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7218

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 12, 2017 10:13 am  #3

Welcome to the forum! Have you already found your answer?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 12, 2017 10:38 am  #4

Welcome to the forum, wishing your lots of fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 12, 2017 2:51 pm  #5

Have not found the "answer".  The more I think about it, there may not be an exact answer - just more questions.
But I started a conversation about it.

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7252

January 12, 2017 4:52 pm  #6

Welcome !! 

January 13, 2017 3:28 pm  #7

Welcome- I like your name. I too am a log cabin dweller, in PA. I joined this forum recently and found it to be an amazing treasure trove of enthusiastic knowledge. I hope you find your answer.

Board footera