BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2017 1:00 pm  #41

Re: 221B Baker Street on GoogleMaps

I love it!
Next to the right window lies a book with the title

"sleepers,
a true story
when friendship runs deeper than blood"

I found this very fitting for Sherlock and John. Then I googled the book. Apparently it is quite famous.
What struck me immediately is that the novel plays in the neighbourhood of Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan.
The story is about four friends, one of their pranks goes wrong, they get sent to juvenile prison and get abused there. What if something like that happened to Sherlock???

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

January 8, 2017 1:10 pm  #42

ewige wrote:

I have to admit I'll be very upset if we have to say good-bye to 221B at the end of this season. I'm prepared for Mycroft, Molly, Mary (again? ditto Moriarty), Mrs. Hudson or Mike (how many M's can I cram in?) to be killed off, but NOT 221B!!!

At least the intend to keep the set itself, as it is about to be shown in LA in May.

The skull near the window drives me crazy. What the hell is wrong with that, beside the big hole in the forehead? Are those neck vertebrae? And if yes, why is the neck so long?
Most probably it has nothing to do with the story, it's just Arwel messing up with our brains.

January 8, 2017 1:11 pm  #43

Or just oddities that Sherlock would collect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2017 4:05 pm  #44

Yes, probably.
I wonder where Arwel is finding them.

January 8, 2017 4:07 pm  #45

Props stores?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2017 4:24 pm  #46

Not only, I have a blurred memory of him telling a story how they found an old house after it's owner died, and it was full of things they could use for TAB. But I cannot recall any details. I think next time (if there will be next time) I'll have to record all I hear. My brain doesn't cope with too much information in a short time.

Board footera