BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2017 6:35 pm  #61

Re: Mycroft

It is not necessary that Mycroft sent Mary after CAM. Mary had to know CAM in the past. Otherwise why would he threaten her at the wedding? 

But  if Mycroft knew Mary is not it too big coincidence that she started relationship with John? Was not Mycroft behind it?

January 6, 2017 6:45 pm  #62

Preceja wrote:

It is not necessary that Mycroft sent Mary after CAM. Mary had to know CAM in the past. Otherwise why would he threaten her at the wedding? 

But  if Mycroft knew Mary is not it too big coincidence that she started relationship with John? Was not Mycroft behind it?

That's an interesting thought. But why would he do that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 6, 2017 6:46 pm  #63

Some of us have suggested that Mycroft may have planted  Mary on John...for whatever reason.
But as I have always said, I still believe Mary genuinely loved John and sought a peaceful life with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2017 10:25 pm  #64

Mycroft could have been trying to finally get that informant on Sherlock, he once tried to make John one. Would also explain why someone with Mary's past would seek such a close connection to Sherlock. But I have to agree that I do believe she and John genuinely loved each other.   

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 6, 2017 10:41 pm  #65

Schmiezi wrote:

Preceja wrote:

That's an interesting thought. But why would he do that?

Absolutelly no idea :-)

But at the beginning of TEH Mycroft says that he kept a weather eye John so why not via hired  agent who wanted a bit quieter work, now. I also believe that Mary really loves John, she may agree dating at the beginning as the easiest way and it happened that she really fell in love with him.

Board footera