BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2016 10:17 pm  #1

My drawings

Here's two drawings I did recently

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

December 15, 2016 10:37 pm  #2

Re: My drawings

They are both masterfully done, kudos to you! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 15, 2016 10:40 pm  #3

Wow! These are nice!

Clueing for looks.

December 15, 2016 10:56 pm  #4

Thank you both!

January 8, 2017 8:20 pm  #5

In an attempt to distract myself from looking at the clock every 5 minutes I did a drawing.

January 9, 2017 12:41 am  #6

Wonderful!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 9, 2017 9:45 am  #7

Thanks!

January 9, 2017 10:52 pm  #8

I really like the shading on the coat.

Clueing for looks.

January 10, 2017 5:41 pm  #9

Thanks, it's the first time I've drawn with charcoal and it's very nice for shading

January 10, 2017 5:48 pm  #10

Oh that's really good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2017 11:25 pm  #11

Thanks 

February 26, 2017 3:56 pm  #12

I started this one a while back and finally got around to finishing it today. I think I'm most proud of this drawing out of the ones I've done so far

February 26, 2017 4:02 pm  #13

Lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 26, 2017 4:09 pm  #14

Thanks! 

February 26, 2017 7:53 pm  #15

Very beautiful drawing, indeed. 

February 26, 2017 7:56 pm  #16

Nice job!

Clueing for looks.

February 26, 2017 9:26 pm  #17

Thanks guys! 

Board footera