BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2016 1:51 pm  #21

Re: What If...?!

Woah...I just clicked on the link I sent & Phil Collins showed up!  Error.  A combo of 2 Numan songs was supposed to start playing.
Please stand by, I shall try again.

"He's cluing for looks" ~ fave quote to date!
Cracks me up always!

September 10, 2016 1:57 pm  #22

https://youtu.be/XVxW80tnhyA
Okay, please try once more...enjoy!

Cracks me up always!

September 10, 2016 2:14 pm  #23

That's better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 29, 2016 5:11 am  #24

Heh, small world isn't it? Look what Gary tweeted today.

Doomsteady on AO3 & Tumblr

September 29, 2016 5:54 am  #25

I've only seen it on NT link, but he's right, it is good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 29, 2016 6:15 am  #26

besleybean wrote:

That's better!

*WHEW* ~ ha, Beasley yeah, glad you stuck around & then caught the correct clip!
But now, just to be honest...honest & vulnerable
even though the wrong clip was put in at 1st, it's not too bad for me, since I'm a huge Genesis fan!
Collins on his own is pleasant, but with the rest of the band, the music soars into a whole 'nother dimension & there go the goosebumps....sometimes with tears..but I digress ~ thanks all, for your input!
This was a fun, imaginative romp through the old grey matter!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cracks me up always!

November 25, 2016 10:45 pm  #27

Since this has kind of become a general Gary Numan thread, I thought it worth mentioning that the new documentary Android in La La Land is starting in 15 mins (11pm) on BBC4. It's apparently really good! I'll be off to watch it after I post this. ^_^

November 25, 2016 11:37 pm  #28

Thanks for the heads up!
I'll be here Across The Pond awaiting a report from you on the program.
I cannot pull in BBC4, so I will not be able to assign you a proper grade, πŸŽ“ still...your review of the program I shall expect! 😎
ThanksπŸ’«

Cracks me up always!

November 26, 2016 12:53 am  #29

It should be on BBCi Player, I think there's a Chrome plugin called Beeb that lets you watch programs from the US if you want.

The docu was great! Mainly focused on the production of Splinter, but they also went into his career highs and lows. I felt that was the weakest part and could have been explained better, as it jumped around a lot. But the candid stuff with him, Gemma and the kids interacting in day-to-day life was very sweet and funny. Gary's genuine goofy personality really came through strongly, it was very endearing.

All in all, I wouldn't have seen this in the cinema, but I enjoyed watching it with Mum. She knew very little about him and doesn't know his music, but she enjoyed it too!

November 26, 2016 1:50 am  #30

Bravo!
Interesting story well told!
Really enjoy behind the scenes peeks certain programs produce!
Thanks a lot & I'll look into that hookup you suggested!
Good Evening!πŸ™‹

Cracks me up always!

Board footera