BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2015 7:52 pm  #1

Ben Advent calendar?

I have for years now been running an advent calendar in December on Michael Jackson forums... 

Since I won't be doing that this year... long story... would it be okay if I tried to put a Benedict one together? 

Or... is any of the official people on the board planning on doing something like that?

(the idea is to have 25 'spoiler' tags in a thread that will be filled with pictures, interviews, videos, gifs or what not... )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 5, 2015 7:54 pm  #2

Re: Ben Advent calendar?

Sounds like a wonderful idea!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 5, 2015 8:13 pm  #3

That sounds like fun, Phantom, if you are up for putting it together! Or it could be an advent calendar of different Sherlock stuff and not just Ben?

Clueing for looks.

November 5, 2015 10:06 pm  #4

It does sound like a great idea!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 4, 2016 9:18 pm  #5

Did you end up making an advent calendar, Phantom? It sounds fun, maybe you could do it this year

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 4, 2016 9:49 pm  #6

No I didn't... but I have been thinking about it. 

I'm not making any promises yet, but the next couple of days I think I'll look into some ideas. The MJ ones I did were fun to do... but they were time consuming and people were always quicker to complain than to actually appreciate it... 

But yeah, I might actually do it! It might be a nice distraction for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 4, 2016 11:16 pm  #7

Brilliant idea, Phantom, go ahead. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 5, 2016 1:46 am  #8

Like I said last year, if you are up for it I think it's a fun idea.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera