BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2016 7:21 am  #3101

Re: Favourite Martin pics

At the event:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 24, 2016 12:23 pm  #3102

I love the way Martin always has a bag.  He's such a practical fellow. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 25, 2016 8:04 am  #3103

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 15, 2016 12:59 pm  #3104

November 22, 2016 2:52 pm  #3105

November 22, 2016 3:22 pm  #3106

Such a lovely, expressive face.

November 22, 2016 7:05 pm  #3107

What movie or TV show are those scenes from?

November 22, 2016 7:07 pm  #3108

I think those are from "Who do you think you are?", when they talk about his grandfather in the war, or something. (Funnily enough, his grandfather worked as an army doctor in the war).

Last edited by Vhanja (November 22, 2016 7:08 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 22, 2016 9:45 pm  #3109

Yeah, same here. I first heard about Martin when Hitchhiker's came out, and I learned about Ben through Star Trek and Sherlock. So a lot to learn looking backwards (currently watching Hardware with Martin, actually).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

November 22, 2016 10:10 pm  #3110

I think I first saw Martin in "The Office", and Benedict in the Hawking biopic, but I didn't particularly follow either of their careers until Sherlock.

November 22, 2016 10:29 pm  #3111

Tim is probably Martin's most adorable character. 

Team Hudders!

November 23, 2016 11:34 am  #3112

November 23, 2016 12:58 pm  #3113

Martin is dead sexy in Start Up.   *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 24, 2016 8:14 pm  #3114

November 24, 2016 8:22 pm  #3115

That was wonderful!

Team Hudders!

December 6, 2016 5:42 am  #3116

Martin Freeman at the British Independent Film Awards, December 4 2016.

More: https://mobile.twitter.com/martinfreemanKR/status/805702748607913984

Last edited by ukaunz (December 6, 2016 5:43 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 6, 2016 6:00 am  #3117

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 6, 2016 8:16 am  #3118

Nice pictures.
He has such a peculiar style of dressing up, hasn´t he? But I like it....

December 6, 2016 8:11 pm  #3119

Oh my gosh... he looks so hilariously awesome.  Well, he often does, but I mean, he was really putting on the style and faces that night!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 6, 2016 8:58 pm  #3120

Oh, god, his style... but he's awesome for it.

Team Hudders!

Board footera