BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2012 11:18 am  #1

Hello from snowy Essex UK

Just joined and wanted to say hello from snowy, cold UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 9, 2012 12:31 pm  #2

Re: Hello from snowy Essex UK

Hey, its freezing where I live , and its ment to snow tonight again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 9, 2012 4:14 pm  #3

rubbish isn't it, i haven't gone out today...cuddled on sofa with dog, baby & hubby and watched Blind Banker...nice day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 17, 2012 1:34 am  #4

it's stopped snowing here in Derbyshire but it was raining earlier - ugh! according to the weather man it's going to snow again soon.... last time i nearly killed myself sledging down a steep hill!!! much fun :D

John Watson: [slowly, grudgingly.] That was amazing.
Sherlock Holmes: [deadpan.] You think so?
John Watson: Of course it was. It was extraordinary. It was quite... extraordinary.
Sherlock Holmes: That’s not what people normally say.
John Watson: What do people normally say?
Sherlock Holmes: "Piss off!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera