BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2012 1:58 pm  #1

Westwood!

The suit Jim Moriarty wears in The Great Game and at the start of A Scandal in Belgravia is as he declares, smoothing it down with his hands, 'Westwood!'

So...some more information about said suit and Dame Vivienne herself.

The suit costs from £600 and is still available to purchase. The Westwood store is to be found at:
44 Conduit Street
Mayfair
London W15 2YL

www.viviennewestwood.co.uk

Also:

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivienne_Westwood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 3, 2012 1:11 am  #2

Re: Westwood!

HA! I knew someone would bring this up. Obviously. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, and surely many of you have already found it, but if not there is a great website which discusses (and shows) props and costumes in detail:

http://www.sherlockology.com/behind-the-scenes

Love Moriarty's McQueen tie. Nice.

Also, this:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/curiousfashion/works/7612491-moriarty?body_color=black&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens

HAHA!

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 3, 2012 1:22 am  #3

This link may already be somewhere on the forum, but I haven't seen it. Thanks.

September 3, 2012 7:13 am  #4

Yw.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

October 17, 2013 4:40 pm  #5

great info thanks!

April 17, 2014 11:40 am  #6

I loved when I saw his "Westwood" reference!  I've been a long-time fan of hers & love her clothes/jewelry!  I can't quite afford it, but I was lucky to find some knock off earrings in Spitalfield Market once, for 8.00!
I love all the costumes in the show & I was glad to see that link on Sherlockology, describing every piece. 
Mofftiss's attention to detail is fantastic!  And the Sherlock men are great models anyway!

Board footera