BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2016 1:38 pm  #621

Re: Doctor Strange (spoilers)

That transformation is really cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 27, 2016 1:47 pm  #622

Beautiful covers and gif!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 27, 2016 5:08 pm  #623

When is that shoot?
We don't have any dates for any future Sherlock filming, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 27, 2016 6:42 pm  #624

Oh, that's perfect......     

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 27, 2016 6:57 pm  #625

I just need to let this out. I'm so frustrated right now! I can't find Doctor Strange listed on any of the more local cinemas here, only the major ones in the huge cities. And I can't order tickets yet either... 

I NEED to see this on the premiere day! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 27, 2016 7:03 pm  #626

Okay. My frustration just grew. A LOT. 

The cinemas that are actually showing it are only showing it in 3D. Guess what? My best friend is blind on one eye and can't watch 3D movies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 27, 2016 8:07 pm  #627

Fabulous pictures!!

I know, it should be incredible in 3D, but it angers me a bit that they can't show both... this is one of the biggest cinemas in the country; they have so many screens. I always get pissed off when people with handicaps get excluded... (Like seeing Hamlet at a cinema here I nearly couldn't make it there; they showed it on the top floor and didn't warn there were no elevators). 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (September 27, 2016 8:08 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 27, 2016 8:11 pm  #628

I jut bought tickets for 26th October! German dubbing, but still. Will have to watch the original later. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2016 10:16 pm  #629

Swanpride wrote:

Shooting for Infinity War should start spring next year I think....the actors keep talking about having to go to Atlanta. But since they shoot both movies back to back and that will be a huge project from the get go, which involves getting a lot of busy actors at the same place around the same time, this should be a long shoot.

*runs through the thread with her knickers on fire screaming*

BENEDICT IN ATLANTA!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 28, 2016 6:47 am  #630

tonnaree wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Shooting for Infinity War should start spring next year I think....the actors keep talking about having to go to Atlanta. But since they shoot both movies back to back and that will be a huge project from the get go, which involves getting a lot of busy actors at the same place around the same time, this should be a long shoot.

*runs through the thread with her knickers on fire screaming*

BENEDICT IN ATLANTA!

Congrats, tonnaree. Having my fingers crossed for you, so that you can see him in person.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 28, 2016 6:49 am  #631

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I know, it should be incredible in 3D, but it angers me a bit that they can't show both... this is one of the biggest cinemas in the country; they have so many screens. I always get pissed off when people with handicaps get excluded... (Like seeing Hamlet at a cinema here I nearly couldn't make it there; they showed it on the top floor and didn't warn there were no elevators). 

That´s quite awful. People in charge forget so easily that not everybody has a physical fitness of an antelope....

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 28, 2016 6:51 am  #632

Oh, this is amazing! Maybe I could come over for a visit … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 28, 2016 6:57 am  #633

Fingers crossed for Tonne!!

In the end I did find one cinema that seems to be showing it in 2D... just waiting for the tickets to go on sale... Apparently they only do a week before. That's no good with my planning gene

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 28, 2016 7:01 am  #634

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Fingers crossed for Tonne!!

In the end I did find one cinema that seems to be showing it in 2D... just waiting for the tickets to go on sale... Apparently they only do a week before. That's no good with my planning gene

Good luck!

September 28, 2016 7:22 am  #635

September 28, 2016 7:23 am  #636

September 28, 2016 12:27 pm  #637

That new trailer is hillarious! I giggled so hard towards the end! It seems there's some awesome banter between Mads and Ben! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 1, 2016 8:21 am  #638

I wish I could! 

Wish me luck! They are opening up for the ticket sale today! 

(again, annoyed... the 27th they have a fan event but that's only 3D which my friend can't see still... but at least they are showing it in 2D the next day!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 1, 2016 10:20 am  #639

Yaaay! I now have tickets for an afternoon screening on the 28th!!! 

Now to figure out what I'm going to wear... I've got no idea how to cosplay for this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 1, 2016 12:42 pm  #640

Good on ya, girl...
Now to see if I can booked at a local cinema...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera