BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2016 3:19 pm  #641

Re: Sherlocked - The Official Sherlock Convention

I've been vaguely following, but I haven't seen anything specific.  I think Lou said that Molly has a big scene with Sherlock in Ep3.  Benedict said something about the last 20 minutes of Ep 3 being ... actually I can't remember what he said!   I'll have a look for some quotes.  

Wanda said something about wanting to play Mary if she was younger (she would have been great, I bet!  Although I love Amanda).  But that's not necessarily about S4. 

Looking forward to hearing from anybody who managed to attend!  (Although you're not obliged to report back here, of course!)

Last edited by Liberty (September 27, 2016 3:20 pm)

September 27, 2016 3:21 pm  #642

Sue said that all those who liked TAB will love series 4. 

Which could mean Sherlock dealing with issues of emotion and sexuality as well as dream/mind palace sequences. Personally I think it will be both. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2016 3:29 pm  #643

Liberty wrote:

Looking forward to hearing from anybody who managed to attend!  (Although you're not obliged to report back here, of course!)

Yes they are!  They are so totally obligated! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 27, 2016 3:54 pm  #644

Oooh Lestrade!! I don't blame you xD

And I'm curious what was meant about loving TAB meaning you'll like S4!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 27, 2016 5:06 pm  #645

The Boss tweeted that Steven answered her question...but I don't know what her question was, never mind the answer!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 27, 2016 5:30 pm  #646

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 27, 2016 5:52 pm  #647

Ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 27, 2016 6:53 pm  #648

SusiGo wrote:

Sue said that all those who liked TAB will love series 4. 

Which could mean Sherlock dealing with issues of emotion and sexuality as well as dream/mind palace sequences. Personally I think it will be both. 

I would love that!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 27, 2016 7:07 pm  #649

So he and Sherlock do have something in common after all. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2016 7:09 pm  #650

Love it.

September 27, 2016 7:21 pm  #651

http://thesetison.tumblr.com/post/150912777276/when-asked-how-molly-would-describe-s4

Who snaps?  It sounds like it's somebody we already know, which gives us the usual suspects .

September 27, 2016 7:25 pm  #652

John, Mycroft, Lestrade...or Molly...or Mrs H?!
Or Sherlock, of course!

Last edited by besleybean (September 27, 2016 7:26 pm)

September 27, 2016 7:27 pm  #653

I'd love to see Molly snap! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 27, 2016 7:34 pm  #654

Well I guess Molly has already snapped and slapped!
Mycroft gets a bit tecthy, but he's always saying he'll be there for Sherlock.
John's always belting Sherlock...
Mrs H is a poss...
Unless John gets cross with Mary, again!

September 27, 2016 10:20 pm  #655

John has punched Sherlock and he has lost his temper, but still, he is very repressed.  I'd like to see him really lose it.  I want to witness the Wrath of Watson!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 28, 2016 5:37 am  #656

Maybe you'll get your wish.
Personally I'm sick of John's Watson's tantrums.

September 28, 2016 6:33 am  #657

I suppose there's the "what", as well.  I'm maybe taking too much from Lou's comment, but it sounds like somebody has "had enough" of what has been going on for the past three series.   That would mean it's not likely to be Mary (unless they're going to write her in earlier).  It could be Sherlock or Mycroft snapping with each other as they do know how to wind each other up, but I don't think they annoy each other enough for a massive explosion.  Of course, perhaps Lou only meant that they'd had enough of what was happening over that series or that episode.  Which would mean it could be Mary, or could be John having enough of Mary's deceit?

I wonder, if it was Sherlock, if she would actually say that, because it would be a tiny bit spoilery.   So I'm wondering if it's somebody other than him.  But I can't really think what the others would have had enough of. 

September 28, 2016 7:12 am  #658

I´m afraid Molly or John will snap at Sherlock - again.
Not something I would personally enjoy to see, but very likely to happen, IMHO:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 28, 2016 7:34 am  #659

My bet is on John vs Mary. I feel we never really got a satisfying scene about her shooting Sherlock. Actually, he never talked to her about it, right? "She shot you" was addressed to Sherlock, not her. At Christmas the shooting was not mentioned at all. I always felt a bit cheated about that. 

And then there is of course BAMF!Martha Hudson - "Get out of my house, you reptile!"

September 28, 2016 9:56 am  #660

Maybe Mrs Hudson will throw Mycroft out of the window.
Do reptiles always land on their feet too?

Board footera