BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2016 10:25 am  #3541

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Can't believe my luck that there's gonna be a trailer too!
The teaser was like the best trailer ever already.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

August 28, 2016 10:24 pm  #3542

Interesting:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 28, 2016 11:10 pm  #3543

I know Amanda was reacting to the weather changes that kept ruining the shoot... but that is one interesting coincidence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 29, 2016 5:24 am  #3544

Maybe Andrew was reacting to the weather too?

However, there have been a couple of Moriarty/Mary parallels in the show already, so not that farfetched.  We will see!

August 29, 2016 5:31 am  #3545

Andrew looks like he's about to do a Tarzan style breast beat!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 29, 2016 7:45 pm  #3546

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 29, 2016 7:46 pm  #3547

Twins!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 29, 2016 7:49 pm  #3548

Good point. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 29, 2016 7:52 pm  #3549

WOW, now that's a pretty big coincidence! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 29, 2016 9:13 pm  #3550

besleybean wrote:

Twins!

It's never twins!

August 29, 2016 9:18 pm  #3551

And this is exactly why it could be twins. Sherlock is not always right. And John is his conductor of light.

August 29, 2016 9:22 pm  #3552

SusiGo wrote:

And this is exactly why it could be twins. Sherlock is not always right. And John is his conductor of light.

I know, but I don't think the twin thing will be used once again. It already has been, twice (when Irene and Sherlock faked their death).

August 29, 2016 9:31 pm  #3553

Yes, I am not sure either that it will happen. But we did not have a real twin on the show, right? And I am always a bit suspicious if something is so expressly denied. 

August 29, 2016 9:41 pm  #3554

You're right... there's often a reason to want to deny things... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 30, 2016 5:38 am  #3555

Although I do like to think they stand by some of their proclamations, too.
Like Sherlock's last vow.

August 30, 2016 6:56 am  #3556

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 30, 2016 8:07 am  #3557

Impressive gif!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 30, 2016 8:10 am  #3558

It is! His face is showing a lot! And I'm not just talking about the effects of the scruff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 30, 2016 8:17 am  #3559

Wonderful! I cannot stop looking at his expressive face. 

September 3, 2016 9:48 am  #3560

Here is something interesting news. It seems there was indeed underwater photography, possibly in connection with a sunken car:

http://isitandwonder.tumblr.com/post/149876891631/heurtebizzz-welovethebeekeeper-sherlooks

Board footera