BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2016 1:39 am  #3041

Re: Favourite Martin pics

nakahara wrote:

Even his hair looks angry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 28, 2016 7:05 am  #3042

He looks hot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 30, 2016 11:34 am  #3043

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 30, 2016 12:14 pm  #3044

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a great gift to Martin fans.   *thud*

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

August 30, 2016 6:23 pm  #3045

The handsome devil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 31, 2016 8:37 pm  #3046

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 31, 2016 8:38 pm  #3047

Nice.

September 5, 2016 3:47 pm  #3048

New start-up images:

September 5, 2016 4:10 pm  #3049

Very nice.

September 6, 2016 10:34 pm  #3050

September 7, 2016 5:37 am  #3051

Would love to smooth back his hair.

September 7, 2016 6:58 am  #3052

September 7, 2016 12:40 pm  #3053

September 7, 2016 3:08 pm  #3054

I think it's obvious now that Start Up is going to murder us.  *giggle*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 7, 2016 3:51 pm  #3055

The last set of gifs is fab.

September 8, 2016 7:52 am  #3056

September 8, 2016 8:23 am  #3057

That makes me feel for him.

Source: http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 8, 2016 11:50 am  #3058

gently69 wrote:

That makes me feel for him.

Source: http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/

Funny, it makes me want to feel him.............................

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 8, 2016 1:47 pm  #3059

Tonnaree, I am shocked!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 8, 2016 1:54 pm  #3060

But gently dear, you should know her by now surely?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera