BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2016 5:39 pm  #461

Re: Baby Watson (spoilers!)

Yes, but compared to the fact that same people expected the show to turn into a rom-com with baby and uncle it was not much. We had exactly one day of filming with Martin, Amanda, and the baby. And the show was stolen by a lazy dog. After ep. 1 there was nothing at all. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 22, 2016 5:40 am  #462

Well, possibly we need to wait and see!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 22, 2016 6:09 am  #463

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, but compared to the fact that same people expected the show to turn into a rom-com with baby and uncle it was not much. We had exactly one day of filming with Martin, Amanda, and the baby. And the show was stolen by a lazy dog. After ep. 1 there was nothing at all. 

I wonder if there is really nothing at all or if it was just hidden inside the studio so we'd believe nothing like that happened. I wonder the same about Mary, btw. How much of her will we get to see?

So glad it will be on screen soonish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 22, 2016 6:59 am  #464

Very possible, Schmiezi.  I know I've said this before, but as it was my first proper experience of setlock, I had a look back at S3 and what people saw then, and it was surprising (to me) how setlock did not really give a picture of what was happening at all, because of the big stuff mostly happening in the studio. 

I do have faith that it's not going to be a rom-com.  Probably not even just for one episode.

August 22, 2016 1:17 pm  #465

mrshouse wrote:

But there was one I think. There are pictures from setlock from Martin letting the pink bunny fly and there is a clear close up of the baby laughing (as they do....)

Slightly off topic but I just have to say it.  Regardless of how I feel about "baby Watson," the behind the scenes pictures of Martin cuddling that baby are so precious they make my ovaries hurt!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 22, 2016 4:00 pm  #466

And the pix of Benedict and him trying to make baby laugh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 28, 2016 8:18 pm  #467

I find this quite funny. Source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2016/11/28/darker-edge-to-sherlock.html

Last edited by SusiGo (November 28, 2016 8:20 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 28, 2016 8:30 pm  #468

I get the feeling that Martin seems to give these kind of answers to any question regarding Sherlock. I think he might be so scared of giving something away he just fumbles and jokes away every question he gets. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 28, 2016 8:50 pm  #469

Vhanja wrote:

I get the feeling that Martin seems to give these kind of answers to any question regarding Sherlock. I think he might be so scared of giving something away he just fumbles and jokes away every question he gets. 

He's terrified that Steven and Sue will send him back to the "naughty room" in the basement. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 28, 2016 8:52 pm  #470

Poor Martin. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 28, 2016 9:25 pm  #471

Did he ever leave the basement? I thought he had been joined by Benedict "very limited sex life" Cumberbatch and Amanda "making TV history" Abbington. 

December 13, 2016 8:33 pm  #472

Twitter user @SherlockShorts:

John cradled Rosamund in his arms, softly humming a lullaby. Sherlock watched, frowning.

"Are you really going to keep that?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2016 8:39 pm  #473

*splort*
xD

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

December 14, 2016 9:32 am  #474

LMAO 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 14, 2016 3:30 pm  #475

Just spit out my coffee on that one.  Need to wipe off my computer screen now....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 14, 2016 3:50 pm  #476

Lautrela wrote:

I love that sense of humour ! 

Hey, Lautrela, I'd just love to see Mycroft wearing a Santa hat! =)   LOL!

Board footera