BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2016 10:09 pm  #3021

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Martin and his fan:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 18, 2016 10:10 pm  #3022

Start Up starts:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 18, 2016 11:20 pm  #3023

*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 18, 2016 11:50 pm  #3024

I forgot about that show. Martin looks good.

Clueing for looks.

August 19, 2016 5:37 am  #3025

Very nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 19, 2016 11:27 am  #3026

I'm liking the way that white shirt fits him.    

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

August 19, 2016 5:54 pm  #3027

He looks splendid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 20, 2016 8:56 pm  #3028

August 20, 2016 8:58 pm  #3029

Sexy man.

August 20, 2016 10:26 pm  #3030

August 21, 2016 7:44 am  #3031

Nice, but I don't like his fleece top!

August 25, 2016 9:49 am  #3032

Slapped around by some strange woman:

August 25, 2016 11:07 am  #3033

August 25, 2016 11:15 am  #3034

August 25, 2016 12:40 pm  #3035

Where did all the Start Up clips come from!!!

Damn, I don't think he's ever looked hotter.  *thud*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

August 25, 2016 12:55 pm  #3036

Looks great. I definitely need to see this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 25, 2016 4:47 pm  #3037

He definitely improves with age!

August 26, 2016 6:04 am  #3038

August 26, 2016 6:05 am  #3039

Yum.

August 27, 2016 9:13 pm  #3040

Board footera