BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2016 8:17 am  #2641

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 28, 2016 4:35 pm  #2642

Intense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 29, 2016 4:20 am  #2643

nakahara wrote:

This is wonderful. Let's hope there will be stuff like this in S4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 29, 2016 4:24 am  #2644

Anyone else had a flashback of Nature and Nurture when they saw the latest setlock picture of Martin...

the one where he's got a baby (suppose it's his...) in a papoose?

Last edited by Lilythiell (April 29, 2016 4:25 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 30, 2016 8:44 pm  #2645

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 30, 2016 9:23 pm  #2646

April 30, 2016 9:35 pm  #2647

Lilythiell wrote:

Anyone else had a flashback of Nature and Nurture when they saw the latest setlock picture of Martin...

the one where he's got a baby (suppose it's his...) in a papoose?

Yes, yes I did.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 1, 2016 8:56 pm  #2648

In action:

July 27, 2016 2:16 pm  #2649

John being protective of Sherlock. Give us more of this, please... it´s the hottest part of the series for me.

http://hudders-and-hiddles.tumblr.com/post/148020994046/livingthegifs-some-bits-of-john-being-protective

July 28, 2016 2:08 pm  #2650

Oh, the second one from the bottom!  That gentle cheek stroke....lovely!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 30, 2016 8:37 am  #2651

I love these two boys in these two pics:

http://william-scott.tumblr.com/post/83827542095

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 30, 2016 7:08 pm  #2652

I always do!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 2, 2016 10:33 am  #2653

August 2, 2016 10:34 am  #2654

Great scene!

August 12, 2016 10:01 am  #2655

August 12, 2016 10:03 am  #2656

That second one...that scene. I always feel it's Sherlock regretting, knowing what he's going to put John through.

August 12, 2016 10:06 am  #2657

Yes . Sherlock can not quite turn off the sentiment . Beautiful pics in B&W. 

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

August 20, 2016 8:54 pm  #2658

August 20, 2016 8:55 pm  #2659

Great scene!

August 31, 2016 8:34 pm  #2660

A remainder of some wonderful promo pics of the past. Absolutely lovely:

Board footera