BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2016 7:16 am  #881

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Could any man be cuter than this?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 25, 2016 7:18 am  #882

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 25, 2016 7:32 am  #883

July 25, 2016 7:49 am  #884

He's as cute as a button! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 25, 2016 10:59 am  #885

Hair is an issue again...
Still, I think he looks wonderful with "Sherlock hair". (And he makes some funny faces in these gifs, so...)

July 25, 2016 11:04 am  #886

That last one, lol!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 25, 2016 11:13 am  #887

So funny!  The TAB hair actually did suit him better, IMO, but I love the Sherlock curls and I'm glad they're back.

July 25, 2016 11:44 am  #888

July 25, 2016 12:49 pm  #889

July 25, 2016 1:58 pm  #890

LOL!

But the hair is gorgeous!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 25, 2016 4:41 pm  #891

Love these guys so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 26, 2016 8:50 am  #892

Benedict, all excited and flustered at the same time. Cuteness overload:

July 26, 2016 8:56 am  #893

Aaaaaw! Heroes meeting heroes! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 28, 2016 4:38 pm  #894

Still think it's funny when he's a Federer fan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 5, 2016 3:55 pm  #895

Somebody spotted Benedict and his nice little company:

September 5, 2016 4:09 pm  #896

Aaaaw! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 5, 2016 4:11 pm  #897

Oh the feels...

September 5, 2016 10:11 pm  #898

How sweet!

Clueing for looks.

September 6, 2016 6:30 pm  #899

I came across a photo of Christopher on tumblr (surprise!) where you could see his face. It's from the stroll through NY with Sophie in April. I have to agree, what a cute child. 

Fortunaly there aren't many pap pics of him out there. 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 6, 2016 6:32 pm  #900

Sadly you don't even have to own a Tumblr account...it's on Google images.

Board footera