BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2016 6:14 pm  #401

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

That's Jeremy?   Wow!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 21, 2016 7:37 pm  #402

Yes, he appeared like that in "My Fair Lady" together with Audrey Hepburn. Absolute babe! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 29, 2016 2:40 pm  #403

June 29, 2016 2:43 pm  #404

June 29, 2016 10:49 pm  #405

I've seen only half the episodes and this is my favourite up till now (I even put it as profile pic *.*).

Last edited by Ho Yay (June 29, 2016 10:49 pm)

July 1, 2016 12:50 pm  #406

BrettHolmes wrote:

Simply stunning!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 2, 2016 7:10 am  #407

They are so good goofing together!

August 3, 2016 12:08 pm  #408

Shenanigans on the set:

August 10, 2016 1:39 am  #409

His way of saying goodbye 

Last edited by BrettHolmes (August 10, 2016 1:41 am)

August 10, 2016 1:49 am  #410

Jeremy also once played Watson on stage in the play, "Crucifer of Blood", alongside Charlton Heston playing Sherlock Holmes in 1980 and 1981, not too long before he would play Holmes.

Last edited by BrettHolmes (August 10, 2016 1:51 am)

August 10, 2016 6:41 am  #411

Another stage plage I pity I have no chance to ever see...

And the "good-bye" gif is hilarious!

August 23, 2016 11:14 pm  #412

August 24, 2016 6:46 am  #413

I love when he makes a mess inside the flat.

August 24, 2016 11:07 am  #414

Magical finger:

October 13, 2016 9:19 pm  #415

Holmes and Watson camaraderie 

Last edited by BrettHolmes (October 13, 2016 9:24 pm)

October 13, 2016 9:25 pm  #416

October 13, 2016 9:27 pm  #417

Holmes and his wonderful disregard for the rules 

October 13, 2016 9:46 pm  #418

I love the scene with chemical experiment above, it´s just hilarious! 

And the smoking scene is a classic! 

October 26, 2016 9:54 pm  #419

October 30, 2016 12:03 am  #420

Have a Happy Halloween 

Last edited by BrettHolmes (October 30, 2016 12:06 am)

Board footera