BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2016 11:57 am  #40641

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Handsome, I'm happy he's acting, but he could have been a fancy model too! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 29, 2016 12:28 pm  #40642

Yes, he could have. But I guess because he's an actor who ends up doing photo shoots, we get both!

Clueing for looks.

June 29, 2016 1:42 pm  #40643

The best of both worlds! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 29, 2016 5:13 pm  #40644

Gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 30, 2016 1:15 am  #40645

I've been out of touch.  Apologies if these have already been posted here.  Mmmm, new season Sherlock....  love the scruffy, which surprises me, 'cause usually I don't love the scruffy.

June 30, 2016 1:22 am  #40646

Richard *Dick* III 
Rock on!

June 30, 2016 3:39 am  #40647

Oooh... man, I know!  That particular series of promo pics...    Thanks.
Good gosh the dude's a model, though, even if he doesn't think so.  That innate way of holding self/style/looks.... 

(and hi again ancient!  yeah, know what mean.... heh, but it's a shame you just have the Ben-only cropped version of rock star king!  have you seen the full?)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 30, 2016 5:36 am  #40648

Just lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 30, 2016 7:49 am  #40649

Now that's a 'D-pic' I actually want to get!

And that last one reminds me of the deep dark reason I tried to become a hotel receptionist when I was 19. Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 30, 2016 1:36 pm  #40650

Russell wrote:

Oooh... man, I know! That particular series of promo pics... Thanks.
Good gosh the dude's a model, though, even if he doesn't think so. That innate way of holding self/style/looks....

(and hi again ancient! yeah, know what mean.... heh, but it's a shame you just have the Ben-only cropped version of rock star king! have you seen the full?)

Yes, he has a model's body.  And, some would say (I would) an interesting model face as well. Long, tall, lean, fit, has enough self-awareness to know how to "pose", mmmmm, yum.  Sophie also has that same kind of long, lean body.  The two of them together could walk the show catwalks of any designers they like. Mmmmm again.

I've been wicked out of touch here on the forum, mostly because of some icky health issues I've been dealing with for the last year, but also partially on purpose to avoid spoilers for the upcoming season. I already saw a big one just yesterday that I wish I could rub out of my brain. Sigh. It's so hard to avoid spoilers!! No fun to stay away from Everything Sherlock trying to avoid them, but I'll be damned if I'll go into this next season already knowing everything that will happen and already having seen every scene too. Just the way I want to roll this time.

June 30, 2016 5:00 pm  #40651

Don't think I've seen any major ones...

June 30, 2016 9:38 pm  #40652

Sorry to hear you've been unwell ancientsgate, I hope you're on the mend.

I'm not the only one trying to avoid spoilers huh? I know what you mean, it is hard, even on this forum. Some photos have made it out of the Spoilers for S4 thread already (and into this one and other threads unmarked for spoilers). They might not be major spoilers, but I would have preferred not to see them. This is the first time I've been in a fandom and the second time I have been aware that filming is going on for a series I love (TAB was the first and I avoided spoilers). I started out thinking I might follow setlock, but after the first few setlock photos of the main cast I decided to jump ship, I just don't like to be spoiled! I don't want to know anything about the new episodes unless the BBC tells me...

Last edited by ukaunz (June 30, 2016 9:38 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 30, 2016 9:44 pm  #40653

besleybean wrote:

Don't think I've seen any major ones...

oh, god, I saw a major one yesterday, not on this forum, I was just looking through some google images for John and Sherlock pics, and there it was, a photo taken by a fan while they were apparently filming a scene out on the street.  Ugh, I want to un-see that so badly!

June 30, 2016 9:44 pm  #40654

I understand what you mean.  I have been in and out.  I was following more in the beginning, but now I've stopped.  Part of it was that I didn't want to know too much before the show aired, the other reason was that I just couldn't keep up anymore!

Clueing for looks.

July 5, 2016 11:46 am  #40655

I am in love with this one... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 5, 2016 11:52 am  #40656

That's very nice indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 5, 2016 12:29 pm  #40657

Me too and I've just remembered a lovely dream I was having...

July 5, 2016 8:03 pm  #40658

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I am in love with this one... 

The original casting for these two parts was inspired, and the chemistry continues.  I know I've read too  much Johnlock fanfic, but...  this is a delightful photo.

July 5, 2016 8:08 pm  #40659

Whatever our views.
I think the BBC's Sherlock and John will always be an iconic team.

July 5, 2016 9:13 pm  #40660

ancientsgate wrote:

I've been wicked out of touch here on the forum, mostly because of some icky health issues I've been dealing with for the last year, but also partially on purpose to avoid spoilers for the upcoming season. I already saw a big one just yesterday that I wish I could rub out of my brain. Sigh. It's so hard to avoid spoilers!! No fun to stay away from Everything Sherlock trying to avoid them, but I'll be damned if I'll go into this next season already knowing everything that will happen and already having seen every scene too. Just the way I want to roll this time.

A few days late, but....  still.  Just wanted to say sorry to hear that!  And that I 'get' it.  I'm not really avidly avoiding spoilers, but don't read/scour all the reports, either...  we'll see it soon enough, properly.  But....  yeah, it's awkward, but it's not like we know 'everything' and 'every scene', even the studio ones, though!  Not sure if you'll see this, since said staying away, but hope can still enjoy the other threads, and I couldn't help but want to post the 'full' pic of the one you shared from Richard III... so much fun seeing the cast goof off.   

(and yes, great promo pic!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera