BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2016 7:35 pm  #441

Re: Sherlocked - The Official Sherlock Convention

Sounds very exciting - it´s expensive but worth the money you pay, IMHO. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 21, 2016 7:36 pm  #442

Maybe one day I will be able to attend...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 9, 2016 6:48 pm  #443

Scratch that 'maybe', dear. You will be able to attend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 9, 2016 7:50 pm  #444

Well I am totally tied by Scottish school holidays and I am not trailing down to London for just a weekend. Well I physically can't catch the last train out, on a Friday evening!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 9, 2016 11:04 pm  #445

I'm sure they'll do one during the school holidays sometime. Don't give up hope
As for me, well...I do hope that I'll be free on Friday afternoons -don't want to arrive there on the Saturday.

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 9, 2016 11:06 pm  #446

We have a new member, Lautrela, who was interested in going?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 9, 2016 11:11 pm  #447

Yes, that's it.
Welcome here, by the way ;)

July 9, 2016 11:21 pm  #448

Of course we can. I don't know yet what I'll be wearing -I'm guessing a suit. I always wear suits. But yeah, we can definitely meet up then!

July 10, 2016 7:25 am  #449

Yay for you two.
Have fun and of course report back to us!

July 10, 2016 7:33 am  #450

Obviously ;)

Thank you

July 23, 2016 2:41 pm  #451

Sherlocked will come to America in the first half of 2017 :D

August 6, 2016 10:32 pm  #452

New guest announced, silver fox Rupert Graves

August 7, 2016 7:13 am  #453

Okay for any of you attendees, that's your eye candy sorted!

August 7, 2016 10:29 am  #454

When I told it to my mother, she said 'ooooh, I'll come with, then'

August 7, 2016 10:30 am  #455

We all like a bit of Rupert...and let's face it: we saw a lot of him!
#Maurice

August 7, 2016 10:45 am  #456

That we do, yes. I think I'm going to watch that film again.

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 7, 2016 10:45 am)

August 7, 2016 10:46 am  #457

Aww, he looks so young in that!

August 7, 2016 10:46 am  #458

A joy!

August 12, 2016 7:54 pm  #459

And Una is coming to Sherlocked as well!
Yay!!

August 12, 2016 7:56 pm  #460

Yep, more good news for people going.

Board footera