BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2016 9:01 pm  #1701

Re: Post Your Absence

Oh, dear! London! Enjoy!!
Glad to hear the repair man thinks he can restore your computer...but in the meantime you're not tech-less since you've got a netbook that works well.
Phew!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 31, 2016 6:56 am  #1702

Yes, opportunity for internet time will be more of an issue, especially as I tend not to carry this laptop around with me.
So it'll most likely be first thing in the morning and last thing at night posts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 1, 2016 6:25 pm  #1703

Hey everyone!!!! Most of you probably won't remember me as its been 4 years haha!! (Didn't even have to wait that long for the next series,huh??) but I just thought in case anyone did I'd let you know that IM NOT DEAD! I've just been really super busy and been through a load of stuff but things are great right now ))))). So for any oldies that might remember me I'm nearly an adult now, can't believe it! Anyway, I should probably go now, I've got my a levels soon and need to be revising!! I probably won't be posting much (if at all!!) as I'm really hoping I'll get into medical school so I'll have to get off my phone and start working XD Anyway I still miss you guys and haven't forgotten you!!! Love you Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

April 1, 2016 6:29 pm  #1704

Hi Molly Hooper! I have seen some of your old threads around the forum (we still use the Free Rants one you've created), but I have joined since you went inactive, so I was surprised to see your post here today.

Clueing for looks.

April 1, 2016 6:39 pm  #1705

Hi dear, I do remember you and am happy to read your life-sign! Thanks for telling us! That is soooo sweet! 

And I wish you the very best for your medical school. Drop by here when possible! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 3, 2016 11:10 am  #1706

Hi Molly Hooper, I haven't met you yet, but drop by whenever you feel you need distraction from the scary world outside. 
I'm back btw. 
Weather was fine, good snow, delicious food and nothing broken. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 3, 2016 12:23 pm  #1707

Welcome back, mrshouse! You're right on time for some great new "Doctor Strange"pics...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 3, 2016 9:07 pm  #1708

Molly, lovely to hear from you. Good luck in medical school and pop in whenever you want. 

Mrshouse, you have been missed. Good to have you back. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 10, 2016 10:32 pm  #1709

Hi Molly! I remember you! A levels eh...good luck. Hope you get into medical school- my niece and her fiancé are both doctors (she trained 3 years in Edinburgh and 3 years in Manchester) and they work in London.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 25, 2016 4:01 pm  #1710

I haven't been much active the last week due to me getting a new job and also working some overtime in said job. I haven't disappeared, and I certainly haven't forgotten the MidYear Fic Challenge that I'm a part of. Just a bit busy these days, will return and be more active once the dust has settled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 1, 2016 12:30 pm  #1711

I´m currently on a ten days holiday and my PC is out of reach, so I will not be here as often next week.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 1, 2016 1:52 pm  #1712

Enjoy the holiday, nakahara!

Clueing for looks.

July 1, 2016 3:03 pm  #1713

Thank you, Yitzock, I certainly will.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 1, 2016 4:07 pm  #1714

Have a lovely holiday, nakahara! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2016 5:35 pm  #1715

Enjoy it, dear!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

July 1, 2016 5:54 pm  #1716

Thank you, ladies.

July 1, 2016 10:06 pm  #1717

Have a good time! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 4, 2016 11:13 pm  #1718

I may or may not be online tomorrow, but from Wednesday until next Monday I will be visiting my Grandpa and other family members in a different province so I will probably not be able to post until after I get back.  If there are any fics in the exchange that are posted while I am away, I will not be commenting on them until I get home and have a chance to read them.  But I have not forgotten about the exchange.

Last edited by Yitzock (July 4, 2016 11:15 pm)

Clueing for looks.

July 5, 2016 4:18 pm  #1719

Enjoy your holiday, Yitzock and have a good time!

July 8, 2016 10:40 am  #1720

Hope you're enjoying yourself!

I'kl be away this weekend... on my way actually. My best friend is having a Disney themed sleepover pyjamas party until Sunday (and yes we are all in the upper half of our twenties...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera