BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2016 2:05 pm  #381

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

Love those photos (especially the one where he's in the stablehand disguise with the kids), they're great!  Here are some more behind the scene/ on the set pictures 

June 6, 2016 7:59 am  #382

Nice to see they had such fun filming those episodes.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 6, 2016 8:01 am  #383

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 6, 2016 11:30 am  #384

Loved Toby in The Sign of Four, he was a cute dog! The set photos for Season 4 show Sherlock and John walking the streets with a dog, so we might see an appearance by him.

June 6, 2016 11:33 am  #385

Last edited by BrettHolmes (June 6, 2016 11:34 am)

June 6, 2016 12:25 pm  #386

Experiments! LOL!

June 8, 2016 12:37 pm  #387

June 8, 2016 12:50 pm  #388

My daughter and I caught a bit of a Jeremy Brett episode(The Creeping Man) today and she commented how she thinks Benedict looks SO like Brett.
She said something else...which I won't add!

Last edited by besleybean (June 8, 2016 12:54 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 8, 2016 12:53 pm  #389

I love this part of Second Stain. My favourite.

June 9, 2016 12:38 am  #390

Jeremy's Holmes is certainly fond of dogs 

June 9, 2016 7:44 pm  #391

Not surprising - these dogs are so cute.

June 14, 2016 8:52 pm  #392

I have some drawings I've done of Jeremy Brett. Do you want to see them?  

June 15, 2016 1:41 pm  #393

Yeees! I would like to!

June 15, 2016 1:46 pm  #394

Last edited by BrettHolmes (August 10, 2016 1:59 am)

June 15, 2016 1:47 pm  #395

Last edited by BrettHolmes (August 10, 2016 2:01 am)

June 15, 2016 1:47 pm  #396

Last edited by BrettHolmes (August 10, 2016 2:02 am)

June 15, 2016 1:57 pm  #397

Impressive!
I didn´t know you draw, but these are very nice, I think. Keep up the good work!

June 16, 2016 6:58 am  #398

Strolling together:

June 17, 2016 7:43 pm  #399

I miss Jeremy Brett. Suck a terrible loss to the profession and...well..The World. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 21, 2016 10:37 am  #400

Board footera