BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2016 9:08 pm  #2881

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Quite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 6, 2016 10:29 pm  #2882

Well, a picture of John is inherently also a picture of Martin...but I get what you mean.

Clueing for looks.

May 7, 2016 8:55 pm  #2883

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 8, 2016 7:45 am  #2884

The best John Watson ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 8, 2016 6:24 pm  #2885

Martin looks good on the Bafta Red Carpet

https://twitter.com/BAFTA/status/729374796006330368

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 8, 2016 6:31 pm  #2886

He does and did you hear our special message from him, via lovely BBC 3?
He said the Sherlock fans are the best fans!

May 10, 2016 7:17 am  #2887

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 12, 2016 2:40 pm  #2888

May 12, 2016 3:11 pm  #2889

Wonderful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 12, 2016 4:02 pm  #2890

Lovely man.

May 18, 2016 9:24 pm  #2891

May 18, 2016 10:43 pm  #2892

The last one.
I'm holding back so many comments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 19, 2016 5:28 am  #2893

And did I mention sexy man?

May 19, 2016 7:02 am  #2894

May 19, 2016 12:08 pm  #2895

.......and intelligent too.  Smart is the new sexy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 19, 2016 4:02 pm  #2896

Bless him.

May 21, 2016 5:36 pm  #2897

May 24, 2016 7:07 am  #2898

May 24, 2016 3:57 pm  #2899

I love that shoe shine one so much.

June 3, 2016 7:10 pm  #2900

Board footera